Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Mez79
New Contributor

Newbie - feeling lost & overwhelmed

Hi. Just signed up tonight have no idea where to start. Been feeling tired, overwhelmed and on edge these past 3 months. Ever since my dad has been in & out of hospital . He is not too bad now, but still experiences health problems. Even though doctors say he's ok for the moment, i myself just can't seem to relax/calm down. I feel always on edge & feel like i need to be in standby mode.

Also due to time lost because of numerous emergencies i feel like I'm still trying to catch up on work & study. And feels like i have to put personal life on hold.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Newbie - feeling lost & overwhelmed

I don't know what to say, but I am a student too and know how hard it is to keep focused when you have other responsibilities in the background.

Re: Newbie - feeling lost & overwhelmed

@Mez79  Hope your Dad will be totally fine soon. Even doctors says he is ok. so try to concentrate on your studies now. Always think positive. Dad will be alright soon. Nothing will be happen.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance