Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

20210401-203901_1.jpeg

@Emelia8  - tea & scones ?  Thinking of you, do  you have someone good to talk with irl? Has your psych been helpful? How's the breast pain? How's Holly?  You don't have to answer, just wondering how you're going? There's no easy way through it, you just have to put 'hand to task' and do your best. Have you done any diamond painting lately? I actually bought one the other day, thinking of you. Just a 10" image of sunflowers in vase for now. Thanks for all your ✓ around the forums, I understand it's hard for you to post much. Thats ok, take all the time you need. I'll keep checking in cause I care and hope I can help in some way. Have you gone back to reRead some posts, I know the first week must have been just a blur for you. Take care 💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜

Your scones look delicious @Former-Member.

Bf bought some macaroons over today, must say they are quite delicious!

Hoping you are feeling better?

Thinking of you dear @Emelia8 

Love to you both 💞

@Emelia8 💜💜💜💜

Dear @Emelia8 , I'm thinking of you lots...I know you're not really writing/talking at the moment...but I wanted to ask you a question: do you have a Safety Plan? The reason I ask is that you will be feeling a massive empty hole at the moment...and probably some despair, in your grief...

I just made a Safety Plan for myself, with the help of my psychologist and psychiatrist - I'm not suicidal by any means! But my psychologist is taking maternity leave soon, and it struck me that if anything were to happen while she's away, I didn't have a plan to keep myself safe. We have written it as instructions, e.g. "You can call the CATT Team on this number" etc., so that I wouldn't have to think, just follow instructions. I feel better having this in place. I was wondering if it might be the same for you?

Sending you much 💜 and good wishes...

Good one @ Nature lover - the Beyond Blue website has a SafetyPlan format to help write one. not sure if there's one here on SaneForums.
Grief takes all forms, and then it changes.
@Emelia8 - one of my faith strategies is to picture what it is I'm praying for. I'm picturing you - opening your eyes to the morning light and finding your your feet each day, 👣ONE👣DAY👣T👣A👣TIME👣 Ever so gently 🌸

💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸

✔️🙏👍 @NatureLover ❣️

I see you gorgeous @Sophia1 , hope by now you are smiling sweetheart 🙏

Hello @Emelia8 @Sans911 @Clawde @Former-Member everyone.

❣️💐😁🌹😃🎁🐾🐶💞

@Emelia8 

Heart

Looking through the leaves ....Looking through the leaves ....

Dearest Em,

I have no doubt that you are moving mountains, please be gentle on yourself. I happen to think you are super special and am blessed to be your sister.

Love you more sweet @Emelia8 💐

Dear Em @Emelia8 

Just checking in to remind you that you're in my thoughts and really hope you've got some extra support irl during this extremely difficult time. As always, we'll always be here for you on the forum.

Hope Holly is looking after you.

Hugs & love,

WIP & Levi ❤️🐾

20210322 (1)-01-01-01-01.jpeg

20210501-kdrgjif.jpeg

((((( @Emelia8 ))))) how you're ok 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance