Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Wishing you all the best with your surgical procedure @Owlunar .

Much love to you. 💖

Emelia 🌻🌷

Hi @Zoe7,

I hope you're well today 🙂

No one else has reported a similar problem and there is no system issue. Keep an eye on it and if it is an ongoing issue you can send us an email at team@saneforums.org.

Warmest regards,

Sphinxly

@Sphinxly 

I never received notification of @Owlunar post this morning either, even though I was tagged. 

Only reason I knew she had posted was because I subscribe to this thread.

Seems that Dec's tags did not work. Havent noticed the issue anywhere else though.

Emelia

Good Luck @Owlunar 

Heart

Hugs @Emelia8 

Heart

@Sphinxly I have noticed quite a few tags do not show up in my notifications.  It seems a little random and weird.  I notice it when I am looking around and see tags I never responded to.  Recently I could check notifications and clearly see they were not in the list.  Seems a bit random ..??

Hi @Appleblossom and thank you for letting us know. Would you be open to sending us some more information via email so we can look into the issue?

I will send an email to you now with some of the information that is helpful for us to know so we can investigate it further

@Daisydreamer Not getting some email notifications either or they are coming out of order and a lot later. There have been issues before a few times when @Owlunar has tagged - wondering if she is copying and pasting the list as that never seems to work?

I've defintiely done that many times before too @Zoe7 with copying and pasting names, I'll keep looking into it to see if there is an error or what's happening with copying and pasting names

Thanks @Daisydreamer Smiley Very Happy👍

Hello @Daisydreamer @Zoe7 I haven't received @Owlunar last three tags.

Hugs @Owlunar really hope this surgery brings about positive change. Love and hugs to you my dear friend 💕

Hi @Anastasia @greenpea @Emelia8 @Zoe7 @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @outlander @Clawde @Daisydreamer 

Thanks Zoe - for warning me about the tagging problem - I hope this improves - this morning I have typed them all out separately instead of copying them - maybe this will be better

I had my procedure on Friday - it will be tender for a while but I think it really is better - still hoping. I had to wait a long time to get into the theatre on Friday - it was after 5.30 - things happen I know and understand this but I really hope this doesn't happen again tomorrow when I go to a different hospital for my facet joint injections. I will be glad to have that done too

Yesterday I had a roast dinner at my daughter's house - it was wonderful to spend time with my family - my daughter knows about chronic pain now so we do have so much to talk about - I never shared much about pain with her before this - we are both into dealing with less medication all the time - and it's not easy. I suppose it's great to have someone else to chat about it with

I'm not really comfortable so I need to keep this short.

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance