Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Loneliness

Love this song 

japan-photography-tatsuto-shibata-02.jpg

Your doing better than me @tonys 

Me and Mr Rocker are flying over to Tasmania for a week or two. Love Tasmania. Only been to Shrug and downtown Hobart. 

• I'll bring my 🎸 guitar so can practice. I can only play classical. It's still um..... Melodic I guess. 

It's that or the sewing machine.

Chow.....nighty night 

25c9e3d048f8f4edb2d40b394ee9900b.jpg

Listening to @TAB s music. Iv eaten too much for dinner tonight...,

TAB
Senior Contributor

enjoy your trip @PeppyPatti 😊

@PeppyPatti  have you been introduced to @tonys  alternate western world of Tonys Twoguns aka Yosemite Sam. LOL

@Jynx could most likely find it

G

Hello @Glisten I can hear your passion for woodwork by reading your post.

Feels like such a gift to me. To hold a "passion", that makes us happy, possibly calms us and lets us focus on the present....and a passion/activity where one is always learning.

I do hope you get to tackle the "bed project" soon. 

Thanks a million for sharing.

PS: Mid-century chairs sounds pretty cool too. 🙂

@tonys 

Just wanted to say I'm truly touched by your beautiful words.

To me they sound like poetry - they speak of beauty and pain, of human experience, of love and connection and hope lots of hope.

Thank you so much!

Dear @PizzaMondo 

Wow what a question, loneliness had directed my life for many years. I study that book to get a real grip  in My beginnings. I unashamedly use AI and my support workers to help me- in the last 2 months iv been struggling with the first 2 chapters and introduction but I'm getting a good understanding. 

I initially reopened the thread because I felt loneliness has directed MY life for many years. I realised in memory I would beg and beg my math tutor, my mum friends any adult to help me move out of my families home. 

By coincidence at 15, I was hit by a car, clinically dead 7 times and coma 6 weeks. I was routinely kicked out of home almost every day when I got out of hospital...   

Anyway, I remember at 16 yrs old- I remember I went to bed and decided to get better. 

As I live my very small life,  my sons are not present in my life but because of @Glisten I understand that we all have hearts that need healing. 

As I wrote in a former thread 

My little girl inside my heart is safe. I feel her cuddled up asleep wrapped around inside my heart. I regularly talk to her. I give her love I missed out on. 

Thankyou. 

harvest-mice-tiny-lives-dean-mason-17.jpg

 and @TAB  I listen to Cowboy Junkies today. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats heavy @PeppyPatti 

take it easy..

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @PeppyPatti 🤗🌺🙂

Yes, very much one of the things about in living within a body that entraps me is having a mind and heart that is free to live their own lives of joy 💜🙂

it’s like the more incapacitated I become, the less I live within the perceived constraints of such a thing ☺️

however you are right, it is functionally and logistically challenging, and the falls, injuries, and energy levels for any sustained tasks is difficult - that’s where I try to remember that if I saw someone else living alone like this, I’d have patience and understanding..that’s what I then try to remember for myself when it comes to feeling down for being in a body that isn’t quite the one I signed up for 🙂

Living in the positives does sound like a really nice way to live..there are many benefits that come from that, for sure 🌺🙂

@Bill16 

@Lite   @Lila3 @

@SmilingGecko @@greenpea @Oaktree  @cloudcore      @Doldip15          @St   @

I’m furiously sewing quilts to gift two quilts next week, I need to have them ready over the weekend…….

Thought 

I might check out men’s shed in Joondalup Monday morning but long way to travel………heard there’s a great coffee place there too. 

I heard that in this particular men’s shed, there’s a woman’s section and I wanna see what it can do for me. 

I love just sitting down somewhere and just staying un overwhelmed it really helps me because I get like this after having a head injury. 

Dearest @Former-Member I read you. 

Do you trust your Gp ? Iv had terrible GPS in the past but a lot of my issues was that there was so much going on. I reread a letter from one of those awful GPS and she wrote that I was under severe stress. 

I wonder what that means to everyone ??