Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

@PinkFlamingo look forward to seeing the images once available 😊

Hopefully the images have come through now @Healandlove 🙂🌺

Thanks @creative_writer 🌺☺️💜

they’re a bit different than the video, however the taste was so lovely ☺️

wish I could share with you 🍵💜

The pictures will appear soon @Healandlove , @Oaktree , @PinkFlamingo , @creative_writer , @ENKELI 

Well done @PinkFlamingo for what you have done 

I have only done the dishes 

And wash the clothes 

@PinkFlamingo those quiches look divine, I bet they tasted TDF (to die for)!

@Shaz51 you have done more than me today. I haven't even gone shopping, plus I have baking to do, so don't feel like you've done nothing 🥰

@PinkFlamingo they look so good 💗😋. I hope you enjoyed them.

@Shaz51 you can see them now. I hope today has been kind to you 💗

I love the squares @PinkFlamingo they look so decorative ❤️and yummy 😋 

Thank you @ENKELI my friend 🧡 we have done well today xxx

Pictures are up now @Healandlove 

They look so yum @PinkFlamingo . Do you enjoy cooking? I don't know where people find the time... then again, it's not a priority of mine.

Thanks heaps @Shaz51 @creative_writer @ENKELI @tyme ☺️🫂🌺

They were tasty Tyme 🙂

I do enjoy cooking - I always think of cooking for many people as I spend time in the kitchen - it’s an imaginary story that brings me happiness because I’m always alone 🙂🌺

I used to cook for many people, and they used to enjoy what I made. And I worked as a chef overseas (totally bullshitting my way into the role - I had no income and no home, so I lied about my expeirence and quals to get the job 🤭, and ended up working there for the entire time on and off between truck driving jobs - qualified for that one 🙂 - while I was in Europe) which was so amazing when people are lining up outside at lunch to eat your food 😀🌺

..can’t do that now though, with the invention of the internet hehe! 

And I used to cook for people in palliative situations in the home..that was a bit of a word of mouth thing, however I used to drop off requests to people..pies, soups, roasts, Turkish delight, panna cotta and raspberry coulis, blueberry pavlova, strawberry + raspberry and vanilla custard danish, things they wanted to enjoy 💜🙂

So, these memories combined with imagination bring me happiness while cooking ultimately for just one 💜

And sharing pics of things I make these days with much less capacity is a high achievement that I like to share - I hope seeing them brings a little bit of warmth to somebody’s day, if they also so choose to use their imagination in ways that would bring them a bit of happiness, when thinking of that little pic on the screen, and maybe thinking that it’s made just for them to enjoy 😊🌺🤗

Ooh.. dessert spoon - as in just one of the smaller spoons to mix tea with, or are we talking some other fancy kind of spoon? 😛 You might have to show me otherwise, ha!

Thanks for the tip 🙂 I wish too! @PinkFlamingo ~
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance