Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Daily positives

Hi everyone, I am starting to feel very positive. 

• I am grateful for all the things I have.
  • I'm finally starting to feel like I'm living again.
  • I slow down every part of my life, I can stop and see what's going on around me.
  • My 5 senses are slowly returning.
  • By engaging myself in things that bring me joy, I don't allow my thoughts to take over my mind. 
  • Meditating, being outdoors, sitting under the sun, and listening to the birds and the forest have helped me a lot in my recovery journey.  
  • Just grateful for all the support and guidance from community members in this forum, such a caring and understanding community - Thank you! Spreading all the love and positivity to everyone on this forum, be kind to yourself and take care 🙂  

I am just so glad that God has allowed me to wake every day, and to be able to walk around, and be a part of the beautiful planet that He created. 

The sun is shining here today, and outside my bedroom window, I have bird feeders with various colorful birds, flying in and out, cheeping and fluttering. A bit later, I will walk down to the lake, which is close by, and go for a walk on the sand. I love watching the swans and turning my face up to the sun.

Lake VictoriaLake VictoriaLake VictoriaLake Victoria

beautiful photos @kiwigirl64 😍

enjoy your day my friend 

it is raining here where I am but still thankful for the day that I can take time to rest 

@Glisten , @tonys , @Hope2Recovery , @outlander , @rav3n , @Ainjoule , @Asgard , @tyme , @RiverSeal 

Hey @Shaz51 @outlander @kiwigirl64 @Hope2Recovery @tonys ,

Hope you are all travelling well. 

I'm glad I can be in the warm indoors, out of the cold. 

Hi @tyme 

How are you today ☺️ 

Cool and raining 🌧 here 

Rest day today 

Got my cpap machine yesterday 

Hey @Shaz51 ,

It's pretty okay here I guess. I can't complain. 

I'm glad you got your C-PAP machine today. 

Hope it's okay for you.

Had my first go last night @tyme 

Went OK. Felt strange,  had a nose mask to try 

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It would feel strange to have it I reckon. I don't have one, but just the look of them makes me feel that way. @Shaz51 

I guess if this is what you need, then this is what you need. 

TW: brain damage

Content/trigger warning
I actually have an aunty who was supposed to use one for a long time but never did. Because of the lack of oxygen to her brain, parts of her brain are now damaged, and her memory has been affected... 

@tyme 

In the sleep study , it showed that I would stop breathing up to 70 seconds at a time , many times a night 

Crazy , I could not believe it 

Hi @Shaz51 . That sounds familiar. I was like that for a time, I was out in the wide world, alone. I discovered it was fear.

I hope the machine can help to return a good sleeping pattern for you. Then you can be all snugly again.