Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Aw, thanks @Jynx , I really appreciate that 🙂 🌺💜

Take it gently @Shaz51 , and Ill catch you next time lovely xx

Aww love the shazzie @PinkFlamingo ♥️

My thoughts are with you @Shaz51 ❤️ Take care RiverSeal 

Yes, @tonys 

I have a moon measured mind today ....

wildlife-british-photography-awards-13.jpg

Just reading all these posts and thank you all! But most importantly, I want some of that cake? Now I’m hungry? Not for anything healthy- something sweet and sugary and very rich! That would be Good Morning! I must go raid the cupboard and hope! Love your pictures and I really hope I master the art of uploading one or two! I’ll try for the dachshund who loves to pose! 
I’m home again- no rest in hospital but not much at home either! 
stay well all of you! Anzac Day tomorrow! Brings fond memories of marching beside my Dad as he played the drum in the band! His only stipulation was that we marched in step and kept good time! Easy then! Hate to see me try now! I have his dress medals but haven’t worn them for years! Hope anyone attending tomorrow doesn’t get too emotional and sad!

Good bye for now!

@PeppiPatty 

@tyme 

@PinkFlamingo 

@Jynx 

@Bill16 

Uploaded by AGE OF RAGE - The Australian Punk Revolution on 2017-05-26.

interesting @PeppyPatti  bit like Mark of Cain meets Rollins Band lol ..

The music video for the track Battlesick, the title track from The Mark of Cain's 1989 album.
1) Rise Above (Chuck D & Henry Rollins) 2) Nervous Breakdown (Keith Morris) 3) Fix Me (Iggy Pop) 4) American Waste (Neil Fallon) 5) I've Had It (Cedric Bixler Zavala) 6) I've Heard It Before (Jeff Moreira) 7) Room 13 (Corey Taylor) 8) Wasted (Exene Cervenka & Henry Rollins) 9) Jealous Again (Nick

Someone sitting next to me just scoffed. He says ‘ mark of Cain,” is an Adelaide band and Powder Monkeys sound better. Im listening to your song by Mark of Cain thinking they are ok. 

Rise Above. Now, funny…..cute…. lol are they singing Rise Above or Rice Bubbles ?? 

ha ha theres a term for getting song titles wrong.. I used to think Jethro Tull was actually Death Road Toll @PeppyPatti 

https://youtu.be/uZDS-R5RE8A?si=lCOe79pFnudCnzPJ

https://youtu.be/0mBz4oblSmM?si=v0H_U9gAHBrT0Qnc

https://youtu.be/R41XYa5yO-U?si=5P0FDwOTy3kSaxhX

This track is taken from the " Brute Force and Ignorance" album released by Adelaide band the Exploding White Mice on Greasy Pop Records in 1988. Jeff Stephens - lead guitar/vocals Paul Gilchrist - vocals David Bunney - drums Andy MacQueen - bass/vocals Giles Barrow - rhythm guitar/vocals ...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance