Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@saturnzoon hey Saturnzoon, nice to see you. Take care. Have a good evening

Hello everyone,

@TAB @PeppyPatti @creative_writer @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @StuF @oceangirl @EternalFlower @Adge @Owlunar2 @Glisten @MDT @Historylover @Healandlove @BlueBay @faithandhope @saturnzoon @Former-Member 

Just back in from an evening walk. My posture has really improved from decompressing my spine. Will have to wait and see if it contributes to greater metabolism. Will give it a rest and do it only do it 1-2 times a week.

Got the lawnmowerman coming soon either tomorrow or thereafter. The lawns need a good going over. Just got my electricity bill and the solar panels aren't generating much electricity in this overcast cloud cover. Was hoping for a small refund feeding electricity back into the grid but it only amounted to $10. Over spring and summer it was much better.

Got some nice vegan makeup which was on sale last week which arrived in the mail today. 

Nothing else is new. I'm doing quite well. Just about to have a bit of a rest for now then cook dinner

@saturnzoon take your time. I have forgotten to post before and missed other people's messages, it happens. Sometimes my brain doesn't absorb everything since it's too loud. Take your time, we are all here for you. I hope this week goes smoother for you ❤️

So interesting. Iv begun watching it 

Thankyou for video....

@SmilingGecko 

I'll watch it slowly tonight 

beautiful-macro-photos-30.jpg

@TAB 

@StanD 

Falling asleep here - slept most of the day, in bed by 6.30 pm .....

..arent you in adelaide @PeppyPatti ? what  did you go there to do ?

I thought to come over for a cuppa but I haven't gotten out of bed yet....

It's a little emotionally tough- 

I think my brother and I will relax soon. It's tough with reconnecting with my brother's. 

beautiful-macro-photos-20.jpg

okay @PeppyPatti  hope you get to do whatever it is you wanted to do . I'm back home now lol

@PeppyPatti yes its a good video even if you alllready do salvageable goods. Its a peek into the rotten fashion industry. Have heard the environmental minister is trying to ban fast fashion. I think it would be the same globally. It also has social impacts with fashion design factories bad working conditions, modern slavery and even buildings collapsing and thousands dying underneath the rubble. I've seen circular economy fashion where they recycle the threads and reweave it into textiles. I think ASOS may do it, can't remember but its brand new apparel with rewoven and recolored textiles. They say on the product if its upcycled circular economy or not. Its all on the website pages when you click through to a specific garnment

Good morning @TAB I hope you got home ok. I'm about to get the day going here. Just about to make a hot carob drink and organise breakfast. Worked out caffeine was making my thyroid worse so no cocoa or chocolate drink. Pfffft ! Thyroid has been good for weeks now. How are you going with your thyroid overhaul? Youre walking now again which is good. I know its hard but you are getting there TAB

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance