Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re Good Morning!

Nice to hear from you, @SmilingGecko. Yes, still keeping busy and checking in on Sane. Pleased to hear you have been for a walk. I haven't walked since I got my car, but the sport is exercise enough. I just couldn't keep walking, and I certainly don't miss it.

Your red lentil bread loaf sounds delicious and so healthy. Have a good day. Looks like it will be a nice one. Seventeen degrees should be very pleasant.

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @PeppyPatti how are you today?

It's true, I'm in trouble, correctly pointed to. I need an appropriate GF to help and show me the way to salvation.

I grew up on the country side and we had the usual bunch of creatures. People had horses and taught me how to ride, train and shoe. We used to compete in gymkarnars. They were people from the horse and buggy era. One used to do coastal patrol during WWII. They were great people and I had a profound time.

It's funny how life mixes us up (not).

Hey, a couple of years ago I was working on my car. After I'd finished I went out to a place. Then, I got back on the car and was about to drive away when it began to sway hugely from side to side. I was wondering what the hell of done wrong, so I got out, it was then that I found the ground was heaving.

It was that big earthquake we had. I thought that was pretty funny.

Did you feel that big quake @PeppyPatti ?

@PeppyPatti thats good! So glad you had that opportunity with Dressed for Success. I don't know if its the same thing we have in Melbourne. I've see their facebook page and they offer a very caring service to women trying to get their foot in the door with employment. I'm an op-shop goer and love a good bargain. I combine manifestation and astrology with clothes trawling to make it efficient and easier so i don't want to waste time at an op shop getting a quality item that fits. Yes I would recommend staying away from negative toxic people and focus on building self worth. You can never love yourself enough its and ongoing work in progress ❤️

@PeppyPatti 😂🤣 Robin Williams and his SHOE 👞 BAHAHA 🤣 

FUNNY 😂 Brilliant way to wake up!

Good morning to everyone @Stout @Historylover @ENKELI @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Tilz @Ru-bee 

If you want a good laugh, I strongly recommend @PeppyPatti’s Robin Williams Sesame Street clip.

G

Hi there @Glisten 

A fine start to the day, some humour shoehorned into reality. I wish there would be some comedy on TV. Like something current and new.

Perhaps they're trying to shove everything into our irreplaceable and mandatory device. The sun is warm here, and also the daybreak. But not spring warm yet. There is yet to be snow for christmas, and some storms in oct/nov/dec.

thanks @Glisten. When I am feeling positive I can look at the situation and see where I was manipulated. It was very much like the relationship with my ex fiancé, he wouldn't let me get my license, I wasn't able to go anywhere without him. One time he decided to go to Southern Cross to spend a long weekend with his best mate so I made plans to go away with my mum. He left early in the morning, I went to work but when I got home he was home. He'd got to Southern X, his mate was busy doing some work so my ex chucked the sads and drove back to Perth. He then expected me to drop my plans and entertain him for the weekend, which I ended up doing.

I am a member of a political party and was wondering why I hadn't been receiving the usual emails. I contacted one of my associates and was able to see that the emails had been sent, read and opened, then deleted. Ex friend had accessed my email account. I tried to work out how then remembered that when her phone died last year I gave her mine and then got another one (that I am still paying for). I knew she couldn't afford another phone so thought I was doing the right thing. Again, no good deed. I think God must have a sense of humour to have allowed the backlash I received.

Did I miss your response to my sci-fi answer? What sci fi do you enjoy?

@PeppyPatti you really are a balm for my soul with your posts. I am truly blessed to have you as part of my Sane family. Thank you again 😍

My health insurance refunded me all but $160 which is great as I didn't expect to get so much back. I have another appointment in a fortnight too. It's because of you and @Glisten that I got up the courage to see the dentist. Oh and the constant pain ha ha!

I learnt Finnish back in my 20's and I've been treating G to what I remember. Well mostly what I have written down in an exercise book! 

Hope your week is going well and that you realise how valuable you are.

@PeppyPatti thank you for that, I needed it.

@Glisten I emailed my former workplace for a separation certificate and got the nastiest response back. Now I am thinking they are going to deliberately make me wait 14 days before giving it to me, or write that I was fired for bad conduct. I kind of hope they do so I can go to Fair Work. 
Truly, what did I do to make these things keep happening?! I must have broken a thousand mirrors in a past life 😩

@Stout @PeppyPatti @ENKELI 

Oh my gosh That is hilarious 😆 

This joke just keeps getting better 😂

G

Dearest @SmilingGecko 

I don't work I don't want to because the anxiety is too much. I can't even volunteer either so they dressed me knowing I just am asking for confidence. 

It was truly transformative. The first time I went in I was just too traumatised to be given these very lovely clothes and shoes and makeup. Plus I'v lost  plus in the last 6 months. Yesterday I got 3 outfits,   in no designs, just plain clothes which is me and dark blue. 

This morning, I was walking through the hospital for an appointment looking smart casual feeling totally me. No crazy patterns very little makeup just like me. MaryJane shoes. 

A plain bucket hand bag with a handle with writing on the design. Completely me. A bit you know graffitti look with writing on the handle of the handbag. 

At the appointment I said to the lady, this is a dialogue not a monologue so we both got something out of it. She wanted to hug me so we hugged. 

It was very tough accepting this girl love. 

I'm looking forward to them getting the men part started. 

It was overwhelming because I was reminded how many years I wasn't allowed to show my personality because no money, you know that story. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance