Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

everything @TAB said ok @Kristal ?? 

Lol 

We spent heaps on car and new tyres 

and tyre slashed the day after ....

Living in Subiaco .....

omg @PeppyPatti  what do they actually slash tyres with ?there's steel wires in the sides these days guess they go inbetween them.. 

Morning all

What a world

Thinking I'm gonna stop caring so much about those things I can't control. I say this all the time.. "I don't care blah blah"

But I rarely enact it. Working on it though.

Anyways.

Working from home today. They get all hoity toity about it I've noticed and it's probably because they are always trying to maintain a vibe. Stupid thing.

It is what it is though right ?

Good morning @MDT 👋🏼

If your workplace offers Working from Home, the onus is on them.

If you sense management has a negative attitude about staff exercising the offer/policy to Work from Home, ask them. You can’t get shot for asking.

You can put anything in the form of a question.

If middle management isn’t managing the Working from home policy in a clear and transparent way, then HR need to know.

HR and management cannot challenge the way you feel or if you are seeking clarification about a policy that is part of your job offer.

”On (date) I requested to work from home. I got a negative feeling when I submitted my request. Can you explain why, I felt a negative vibe to my request? Is this the Working from home offer currently under review?”

That kind of thing.

Don’t sit there wondering, ask them.

Ask your teammates. “Have you applied to Work from home recently? Did you get a weird vibe about your request?

G

Hi , newbie. I think you said. Hope your finding what you need here.  great people to chat with.

Good morning @Glisten what are you up to today? Got to put some clothes on the line this morning and hop on my Zenchi machine again. Learned about a new Biofield sciences app that balances my energy system and overall health. Have been feeling tremendous on it. Never felt so aligned before and I allready do chakra work and energy field practices but this certainly nailed it. I've been interested in Biofield science, its a relatively new subject in the field of health and technology. Still in the process of undoing everything negative I experienced in life whilst stuck in 3D lol 

@SmilingGecko I want to spend four days getting daily treatments at your place.

You can poke crystals at me. Smudge stick me.

I’ll drink all your water, eat all your food and be wired up to your machine ALL DAY!

💚 G

@Glisten All are welcome to "The Smiling Gecko Spa Retreat and Resort" where we do things like Kombu, mudwraps, hot stone treatments and anything Zen-like. Wash your worries away and become a new you in my state of the art treatment facility. Bulk billing available!!!

Just a sec @Glisten 

Count me in @SmilingGecko 

Everything @Glisten  writes is me too ok. 

Went downstairs with my trusty extremely cheap years old Apple laptop which works like a dream to assist a lady get her mula back from 3 different Netflix type subscriptions taking money out of her account for maybe 3 years.

So we sat there, she got anxious and upset, I ignored her and we got three emails sent to get her money back with receipts. It took two half hours. 

now there’s no …Im an angel……..Im sitting there remembering all the times where people have sat with me doing the exactly same thing. 

And then three months ago,  I went to a Dress for Success appointment for a dress up. Wow. So much love.

Im remembering all the bloody years of not realising I didn’t love myself. Damn. This bloody site helps with that.

Im getting one of those machines in 7 weeks @SmilingGecko 

But can I still hang with @Glisten and eat all that yummy food up?

IMG_2104.jpeg 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance