Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@TABs God that brings me back to my misspent youth! 😄

@TAB  what are you up to today?x

dont think I ever saw them @greenpea  but it made me think of nightclub in Brisbane in 80s that had a DJ and playing that Diviynls song lol

@TAB  The Divinyls I remember them! such a innocent time when I think of it.

@greenpea ❤️🙏☀️

had mad shopping day , well hour, that can be enough for me lol @greenpea  went to clothes place been avoiding for years, not much there, got all excited with early wins like a couple tops, but no pants, prob couple months late, they are just getting rid of last years stuff guess, got a few pairs of thongs v cheap, but had to go size above and below, should work, also got bedsocks and sock slippers lol

so today am very achey(lower back) prob still go for walk around sun up, get papers, thats about it.

What are you up to ?

oh. I am talking to Tafe about doing cert IV TAE, well nearly enrolled.

Had to do test despite telling them did uni ok 20 years ago, bombed badly on arithmetic, lots numbers, took too long and not at desk, plus old brain 3 questions put me on an ACSF '3'  for that but other thinks around a 4 Brain rusty.

Good morning @Emelia8  I hope your day has some good bits in it Cat Happy

it really was @greenpea  early 80s and was like 19 and absolutely clueless in Life

@TABs walk sounds a good idea plus having a read of the newspaper ( I will be doing that with daughter a bit later on :)). Good on you re tafe. I really hope it works out for you and you get your certificate. I know you can do it you are a smart guy.x

@TAB  yeah I was about 15 and same here.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance