Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB BP issues are frustrating. I hope seeing the cardio helps, their long waitlists can be frustrating. I don't know if I should see one, just been doing what I can at home, ensuring I have enough water, salt, electrolytes and wear compression leggings. I have both high and low BP running in my family

Cascades of the Acer leaves confetti 🎊 the lawn. This a painting, with words! Delightful

That was at the very beginning of sane wasn't it @Emelia8  I do remember you. Greetings. 

Today there's a huge group of better more diverse like @PinkFlamingo ....

Who helps me understand things like triggering from her stories. 

yeah, I have had AF for years , never when they checked for it though @creative_writer  yes sometimes my BP is low now after going onto meds.

silly system re cardio, they were booked out for the year so said for me to ring on 2 jan say and make an appt. so, rang, no answer, on hols guess, forgot, rang few days later and appts were already out to start of May.. I keep getting months mixed up, last couple really dragged . I should have said I would got to Adelaide to see someone. most of the wait due to appt being at regional centre I think

@TAB I have had spikes in heart rate upon standing, I think it's just part of having POTS for me.

I would imagine there would be longer wait for regional centres. I just do hope you are able to get some answers during the appointment, struggling with physical health issues really does take a toil on one's life

its just going to lead to more tests and more appts is my gut feeling, but yes else end up lights out face down somewhere, so have to go along with it @creative_writer  off to shops now

@TAB I wish you the best. Even if it does lead to more tests, hopefully you’ll get some answers too. I hope the day goes smoothly for you 💖

@TAB you were right about my bill. Its a $50 service charge to my property. Gas usage was $7 over 3 months. So I'm paying through the nose just to have gas connected

Heres my latest gas bill, it virtually doesn't even register on the bill as the amount is so low

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 3.40.16 pm.png

thanks @creative_writer  i didnt forget anything ..  was super dizzy getting out of car again last time tho, shouldnt have crossed the street, should have stood by car bit longer

Afternoon all

First Friday arvo on the couch some time for me

Should do this more often haha

Have an online class at 6

Reading 9/11 and the art of happiness by Simon Kennedy. Highly recommend it. Been good to eat something light but deep after Crime and Punishment

Do hope you are all well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance