Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

that doesnt sound right @EternalFlower  not sure what to say if they dont help you

Hey @EternalFlower ,

I'm so sorry you felt unheard.

We want to be able to support you. We have a formal complaints process which you are welcome to submit.

https://www.sane.org/about-sane/policies/feedback-and-complaints-policy

I have also sent you an email earlier this morning.

Hearing you.

tyme

I think @EternalFlower 

That it's difficult that your thinking one thing but everyone else is thinking about you ,,,,,, that for sure 

But thinking about other things too. Did you know I haven't even looked at the carers section yet ? 

But 

You are valued 

I will consider complaining but one thing I feel is it's not great to censor suicidal people with inconsistent approaches..each person has a right to say their story respectfully 

Andn5o be given guidance how to do so

Not to be dumped 

Hey @EternalFlower ,

I’m absolutely hearing you.

Your feelings are totally valid.

Im sorry this has happened.

@EternalFlower  you articulated your feelings and rights very well.

Inclusion necessitates education. 

To be given guidance how to tell your story respectfully, educates all of us who read it.

I stand in solidarity with you.

G

Dear @EternalFlower 

I'm sorry you are going through this time. 

I'm listening.

You are important 

Hi @Former-Member I hope you have been well & okay.

Sorry I did not say anything about Neami

That's because there were long delays in their process.

Then, despite their service Booklet describing everyone's right to ask for a different Support Worker -

They clearly did not like it, & would not accept (or action) my request - When I did ask for a change in Support Worker.

Despite the fact that I gave clear non-blaming reasons as to why I could not work with that person.

I was met with refusal, as the response - In fact active resistance & shifting blame onto myself (for no good reason).

Which means that unless there is an unexpected Sea Change (miracle) - I'm unable to work effectively with that organisation - Not just with the particular Support Worker (person).

😐Adge

make a complaint to govt not them @Adge  also if its voluntary and they are useless you are just a cash cow to them, just dump their sorry thieving @rses

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Adge 

im so sorry - this is completely unacceptable 😲

here is the page that shows external agencies to escalate to, specifically the National Mental Health Care Commission, and the Au Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. 
If you don’t mind me asking, are you in Western Au..? Sorry if I’ve forgotten that from before.. I am a bit forgetful these days 💜

Under the Charter of Healthcare Rights, Principle 3 outlines differences must be respected, and that means if someone needs a change of engagement to meet their need, then they are entitled to it. 
Here’s the WA Mental Health Advocacy Service info, too, and they help support complaints. 

Otherwise, this Charter for MH Care Principles WA item 15 discusses the right to better service, which they have not done in your situation. 
I hope there’s something helpful there for you 🙂🌺💜

please don’t give them the satisfaction of neglecting their responsibilities dearest Adge - you deserve much better than their current lowly actions 💜💜

And, I just want to say I’m glad you did share what’s happening - it gives us the opportunity to gather around you and support you..your wellbeing is always paramount, and you deserve to have quality support that fits within your comfort and tolerance zones 💜🙂🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance