Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@ENKELI  Oi you ALWAYS have me,  my radish friend.

Don’t make me drive to . . . Middle Swan? Midland? I’ve forgotten where you live.

What are you doing after work? And on the weekend?

G

I’m glad you have got it all done @Glisten. Do you feel a sense of relief or just still coming to terms with the fact that it’s finally done? 

I think I might mow the lawn one day. I have an appointment Monday with my psychologist, then an appointment Tuesday with my dietitian plus I have a birthday party to organise! I have to make a cake and wrap presents for a very special 5 year old. My little Pixie will be 5. Mums dog and my pup have never had a doggy cake so it’ll be interesting. 

@Glisten lol thanks 🍅!

I don't have any plans for tonight or the weekend. I'm thinking I may be forced to resign. Not a prospect I'm looking forward to.

It's annoying because I opened up and said I was still traumatised from my last workplace and D is behaving the same way as my former boss and HR.

@ENKELI my friend is a primary school teacher in regional QLD. For 30 years she has been teaching At Risk children.

I made the statement that vulnerable children and women are targeted by bullies not just at school, but everywhere and she agreed.

This definitely says more about D than it does about you.

A workplace that has a small staff can be stressful. Do you think a company that employs more people might help?

What other areas of employment could you use your transferable skills?

G

Oh that's a cool thing to do for @Ru-bee to look at other jobs when feeling oppressed in former jobs .....

@ENKELI 

Hope you have a nice night. 

@Glisten 

@Captain24 

@TAB 

@Captain24 

Good day https://youtu.be/y8AWFf7EAc4?si=uXJPrXkP8yZXgdHG

Watch the official music video for "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley Listen to Jeff Buckley: https://JeffBuckley.lnk.to/listen_YD Subscribe to the official Jeff Buckley YouTube channel: https://JeffBuckley.lnk.to/subscribe_YD Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Grace: ...

@Ru-bee no I don't have any plans. I don't have any friends. 

I would usually chat on Sane.

I'm probably going to call Open Arms which is the Veteran Affairs counselling service for Vietnam veterans and their families. My dad is Vietnam Vet so at least I can chat with someone tonight still

@PeppyPatti  That is a lovely rendition of hallelujah.

I have liked ode to joy.

There is an amazing YouTube video of huge choir and orchestra doing ode to joy.

Hey @ENKELI , I hope it gets better for you. 

I'm here if you need a chat.

maybe try a union ? @ENKELI  just a thought. also , think unfair dismissal worth remembering if you dont make a clain within 10 days of leaving , no case. brother got like $10k pay from casual job, never work in that field again tho. and money takes forever.

best to find someone (even you) to get you through it til can pay some bills or even get ahead a bit. I would make a quitting plan if I were you, only leave quitting as last option.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance