Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

I relate to that @Stout, it's very important when we're in our cups to know that as Khalil Gibran said "The cup that now is filled with your sorrow is often too filled with your joy."

Thanks @Abner 

This morning that is a juggling act. I'm grateful you've spotted this of me.

It's impossible to canvas what has happened to me. How we end up suffering so much is beyond me.

@tyme perhaps SANE can help me. Making a call to real-estate might make the difference. You could email me. I understand that might be impossible.

Ten years is a long time to suffer. Although it was virtually impossible to see, I was quite unhappy, and I could not convey any problems to authorities. Just wouldn't listen. I was lost in space.

Anyway enjoying a coffee now.

Anyone for a cuppa and a chat

pleeeeze

Morning @Stout I just skulled my coffee and took my medication :pill: 

How are the dreams going?

G

Hi @Glisten .......... Thanks for joining.

My sleep has gotten more settled in the past six months. You that sort of comfy rested enjoyable type of sleep. The dreams come and go as they please, as with everyone I guess.

But its amazing that after all these years discovering that there are triggers for the nightmares.

Weird that were both suffering from the housing crisis.

@Glisten where did you go, I cant see you

@Stout it’s really good that the brain 🧠 is going through the filing cabinet 🗄️ 

I was amazed to read that the brain 🧠 washes 🧼 itself when you sleep 😴 

@Glisten , is that what they say? Maybe they mean that they body de-scales the brain, and the stuff exits via the blood stream. But that's biological material waste, not the mind content itself. ie imagery, memory etc.

Think I've got that right

As far as going through the filing cabinet, either by day or by night, it gets worse as I get older.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance