Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

okay I 'joined' @Oaktree  its a 'hub' from same home page somehow theres like 5 members, 3 of whom are staff

What's cracking cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @saturnzoon @Jacques I hope you all have great days 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, slothy day here seems @Bill16  didnt feel up to going to bigtown, so will do that tomorrow

about to hit the shower then prob sheep trail to shop for newspaper and some snackage

Hey @Bill16 

Just had a shower, need to get dressed then a late breakfast 

Ok cool man @TAB bought a bottle of vodka for 32 bucks, tastes like avgas 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yer, one of worst ones ever tried was 'distilled 4x' from what, God only knows , plus must be bad if needs all that.

I get absolut if on special or Eristoff, thats hard to find now mishka from BWS is drinkable think skyy may have been ok @Bill16 

I forget @Oaktree you are a sandgroper right?

@TAB 

I am waiting to hear back from email I sent

@TAB I'm improving every day using sound audio for thyroid and a supplement. I think I would be classed as subclinical now but will go ahead and do bloodwork. No more being drenched in sweat and waking up all hours. Feeling good. Can have a hot shower now. Can also use electric throw without breaking into a sweat thank God

@StuF @Meowmy Vaccuumed the kitchen and cleaned the stove top. Had a spare portable electrical hotplate I had in storage in case there was another gas crisis like we had many years ago when nobody had gas. Got it out of its packaging. Figured that could save money using portable hotplate. My gas bill was through the roof like $1.75/day for 30 minutes cooking each day. Ridiculous. Don't have gas hot water anymore. Maybe my hotplate will bring the bill down to zero? We'll see.

Yes @Bill16 

I am a sandgroper

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance