Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy  @StuF @Bill16 

also @Glisten @ENKELI @SmilingGecko @Oaktree  and anyone else around.

Fell alseep watching bizarre Bill Murray movie. beds good at these places. slept okay. just packing up here. appt in mains shopping centre, might go early and get something to eat

ok movie  was Man who knew too Little, bit too silly for me, esp when falling asleep

@TAB hey tabby, glad you had good sleep. Hope appointment goes well. 

Good morning @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

The hump (day) is here! Avagoodone

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF  yeah, will be getting head shrunk in 2hours time here then driving home ha 

@ENKELI The only time I crave chocolate is when I’m tired.

I’ve got to go down stairs to see what the bangs and crashes were that I heard last night.

It gets cold at night out here.

Hugs G

@TAB I like psychology. When you have a good psychologist, they are worth their weight in gold 👍🏼

@Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 hope Humpday gives you nothing but the best and everything you need. G

TAB
Senior Contributor

We shall see shall @Glisten 

Good luck with shrink. After retiring my last psychiatrist I felt a lot better. She was very knowledgeable but I was wondering what I was doing with her however. She was bank rolling medicare to get money as she had a thin client base. I just wanted medicine management only but she was pushing for sessions I did not need. Recently saw a court transcript mentioning her involvement with a failure of duty of care case plus negative reviews on a psychiatrists review page. Hope your experience with shrinks is better! I miss the old days with my other shrinks but many are retired or would have passed away @TAB I do ok but its almost impossible to find someone these days. They cost so much money for what they actually do

@Glisten I hope you have heating, being inland it will be colder than you are probably used to. 

Did you find out what the banging and crashing was?

@TAB 

I hope the shrinkage went well!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance