Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

Nice @Bill16 . I plan to get there one day

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, had dinner. Just got up to do some reading. Hope you're all okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

was so cold here @Meowmy  had to light fire plus in other rm w radiator although1 bar died other day so now is like 900w not 1200 w ha 

still got 2 other heaters in spare room, plus electric blanket I keep forgetting have, well, theres an electric throw rug  ex-friend left here lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

@john74 its not easy when been out of things for a while. 

maybe try and get a few days here and there to start with ? or laborhire as much as I hate to say it. they can have their uses.

What would you do if there were no barriers ??

I'll leave you on that note.

Good Luck with your search.

@TAB hey tabby, fire is nice. Hope you're warm and cozy.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, warm, thanks @Meowmy  hope things okay

@Glisten 

I got upset and ran out on my family. They have no idea where I am and I don’t have any plans. Sitting in a carpark trying to work out what my plan is

Oh dear @Oaktree .

Hugs. Take a breath @Oaktree 

Sitting with you.

Hi @TAB 

How are you?

I'm feeling tired atm. have not been like this in a while. Trying to keep positive and do what I can, to feel better. 

@Oaktree oh honey, I'm hearing you. Done that myself many times. My heart aches for you and I'm praying you work out what you need to for right now. 

Like our beautiful @tyme said, we are sitting with you. Much hugs 🫂 if you need them

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance