Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @greenpea  you too. Got drs appt in2 hrs then 3hr drive home 

Hello @TAB I woke up did breathwork, meditation then chakra balancing. Am now doing health audios. Feeling it after yesterdays walk. My body just goes up and down with its health barometer. Its from years of literal exhaustion and bed rest on a toxic psych med. No thanks to the pharmaceutical industry for that. Anyway will work with what I have. The Rockefellas that control pharmaceuticals must be laughing at us. A great way to feel paranoid lol!!!!!!!!

Good morning cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @StuF 

Wednesday hump day. I hope 🤞🏽 today is good to you.

I started a simple basket weave with sisal rope and already I have sausage fingers on my right hand 🤣

G

@Glisten hey G, enjoy your qork. Very depressed today. Just been for walk. Think nap for now. Take care

Its awful things people can do to the MI @Stout. I just don't get it. But its still happening 

Big shout out to all my cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @StuF @Jacques wishing you all radical days,got psychologist at 10:30 then dentist at 2

@Bill16 hey cool friend, good luck with psychologist and dentist. Hope all go well.

Thanks cool friend @Meowmy 

Good afternoon @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Glisten  and all

I hope your days are going well

( @Meowmy  I think I saw in a quick scan back through the posts that you're having a rough day. I hope it improves! What works best for you in such moods?)

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  sorry youre not feeling good. Are you off work ?

Dr was okay, prob did more than could be expected.

He has no more idea about getting a psych thru DVA than other dr does tho.

He said no to pain meds. at least told me why. He questioned why seems no one been taking thyroid levels(?) 

he gave me all scripts on list other dr gave without asking.

Also said he is only part time now and 'could retire any day now due to health' so I 'need to find someone young' ..well I have except hard to get appts and they are not 100% on the ball it seems. I felt bit weird at course yest, no one seemed to notice when I talked, then took what I though was new text book paid a fortune for to trainer for a look, he them pointed out was for old course. I had brought the wrong book . just felt stupid on stupid

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance