Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Oaktree @Glisten @StuF 

Frozo here in Melbourne. We had a global IT outage last night. Banks were down, TV and radio stations were down as well as some public transport and ATM's

TAB
Senior Contributor

my internet went weird a few times, had to re start computer at least once @SmilingGecko apart from that, didnt notice.

I got asparagus and artichokes and canned fish re  thyroid 

@TAB hey tabby good effort re 🏋️‍♂️ 💪

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I got there in the end and interesting no one there 8am on sat , so 8am anyday prob safe. can see if cars there anyways lol @Meowmy 

my legs are sore, didnt even do squats thats bad. but means will be huge improvements in short time. I did couple mins on treadmill , tiny bit on rowing machine, benchpress, lat pulldown , then couple mins step ups on step twice as high as one I have lol

no arms, no shoulders , no legs ha ha

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea 

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday @StuF not doing much today feeling tired and listless lol. Its a dreary day in melbourne

Yeah @SmilingGecko 

Not a lot happening here today either I feel!

TAB
Senior Contributor

to you too @StuF  lol just finished bloody course stuff, took longer than thought to finish off and not uber -happy w some of it , but sick of it tbh going to upload it shortly

Great stuff @TAB 

Going back to bed is So attractive. Windy and now dull too. Might be an arvo nap coming on later

TAB
Senior Contributor

I've lost 2 hours here @StuF  study can be engrossing. got to warm up b4 go to bed, need to eat first too , was going to say morning nap, be lucky to get there by afternoon now lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance