Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

You take it easy too @TAB 

Nice work on the assignments. Sucks about the tooth...when are you getting xrays and stuff done?

@SmilingGecko good morning SG

@StuF hey StuF, good luck with immune therapy. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with study and hope your tooth gets better

TAB
Senior Contributor

Tooth 'fixed' Thursday been in pain since. Realised day or so ago it's not going away @StuF  need new appt next one too far away

@TAB Thats good you are getting sleep with tooth. I had enamel issues several years back and it was almost impossible to sleep. Good luck with RSL stuff. My Dad was in the British airforce before he settled in Australia. Don't know how he made it through life except with his "army humour" one person used to say. My father led a very difficult life growing up and wound up in the defence force. Anyway he was able to cope the best way he could with everything life threw at him. I miss him to this day

Hello @Meowmy ❤️ I hope you are doing well today. I was going to go for a walk but my body is telling me to rest. Not much on I think I won't place demands on myself

Hey @StuF hope immune clinic goes ok. You seem to not be catching things which is good

Hey @Bill16 

Is today looking like fun for you ? 

I'm going to Fremantle to visit a friend who haven't seen for about two years. We have known him since 1985. 

He works very hard as a land scape designer then chuffs and drinks his life away......

About 10 years ago, he was bored so went to University and did a history degree. 10 years later, hr drinks, smokes, works crazy and reads history books. 

FB_IMG_1685849469384.jpg

@TAB hey SG, I am not too good today. Very anxious and unsettled. Had a bit to eat and having cup of tea. Hope it will.pick up soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance