Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Good Morning!

Heya @SmilingGecko 

I had work this morning. A phone call from my DES at about 1.30. Will go for a walk later. Not a lot else happening 🙂

A bit late , from me. Good morning @TAB @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @StuF 

G'day @Just 

@Just 😎

Thats good stuff @StuF what work do you do? Is this your voluntary work or new paid work I don't know anything about? I haven't set foot in a DES office in years.  Would have hoped to do more with my life but with CFS the way it was?  I'm ok about it now. Self compassion/tolerance is the key. Got lawnmower man here now. I've been doing liver/kidney/parasite/epstein.barr detoxification since spring started feeling a lot better. Its what us Virgos tend to do - all things to do with health maintenance lol!  Keep walking its good for you luv. 

@SmilingGecko 

This is just my volunteer stuff. Been helping the van driver collect all the book donations. Who needs a gym when you can work?! lol

Hope the lawnmower man does a good job. I assume he must if you keep getting him back

No longer morning but I hope everyone is having a good day! Sounds like some of us just need some zzzs while some others are out doing great things.

Update on my depression bout; I saw my relatively new doctor who I adored the first (totally random) time I booked in with her and have been seeing since. She’s so soft and caring and really cheered me up. Also did some housework and a mini craft (started it at least) that kept me from having idle hands.

@Macqua 

Sounds like you have been busy today. I am glad that you like your new doctor. 
I have gone out and gotten petrol and stopped in at the shops. I need to get some housework done

Its good if you can team up with someone who you get along with well with stuff like that. I met some wonderful people doing volunteer work over the years @StuF Yes lawnmower man hails from Bali and is hard working and reliable. Had him for years. He does a great job. Has an incredible work ethic. I can't always afford to have him more often but I am really satisfied with what he does

That's great @Macqua! How much difference does a lovely caring doctor make, right? I'm so glad that you've found that support.

What mini craft are you working on?