Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @ENKELI Celtic Fae bread 🍞 & milk 🥛 

Australian Santa beer 🍺 and steak sandwich 🥪 and carrots 🥕 for the reindeer.

Thus is the weird culture of 4th & 5th generation Irish ☘️ Welsh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 immigrants 🤪

Good morning @PeppyPatti you rest and after toof extraction. Proper rest. 
Morning everyone I’m sore all over and can’t sleep.

Had hot chocolate hope it helps.

I’m ready to give The Sandman another go.

G

is there such a thing as a 24hr gym with a sauna ? @Glisten  what happened with your unit or whatever @ Sauna Towers ? if you cant go back, what happens when time is up in 'A' Frame 15mins ?

ok 24 hr gym and hot shower. walk ? honey and hot milk? does A Frame have a bath ? if not, why not ??  couldnt get back to sleep here . gut ache. Alarm is set to go off in 45mins so am up. Course today. coming straight home for a change today.

Got psych again tomorrow at next 'bigtown' after one nearest to me..down the road heading west lol. if I trust my diary -keeping (I dont really)  but got nothing else to go on.. once psych is done this week am free for a whole 7 days after that re appts.

Good morning everyone and what a wonderful one it is!

@Glisten they just confirmed they’ve accepted my claim so I am stoked!!

YES! @Macqua VICTORY! Woohoo 🎉 

@TAB take a breath Tabby

I made the mistake of drinking too much coffee Chill yesterday. But I got 6 hours sleep. Won’t make the same mistake today.

@TAB you read like you drank 2ltrs of coffee Chill and raided my meds.

No wonder you got sore guts. Brain 🧠 + stomach connection = IBS & anxiety.

Chillax Bro 😎 it’s all ok.

Remember they sold the apartment and I’m in their A-frame rent free until the settlement is done with my ex and they gave me $5k to throw paint around the A-frame.

You’re almost 💯 completed your TAFE course. Go knock it on the head mate. You’ll feel better for it.

G

Okay @Glisten  thanks

Hello @Glisten I forgot to take my pills last night am feeling like I have energy this morning. Oh what a feeling who says you can't have it all??? Oh well for one day at least! lol Feeling like a 1970's Marlboro man advertisement. I may take my medicines earlier at night so I might be able to better power through my day in the morning 6pm instead of 8pm. I reckon that should work out allright.

Hello @TAB 

Haven't had time to check out the new Sane forums. 

@TAB @Glisten sounds like your fam. Like the A Frame. 

@ENKELI  hi honey - today we r going to my ex husband's because he has an important NDIS interview and although he won't let me talk - as it's his life - not mine - we can ensure he is safe. 

Dentist at 4:30 pm. 

Off we go to Fremantle. 

Gave Mr Rocker 2 gummies to drive me there. 

Heaps and heaps of sewing to do. Trying to get all done because soonish I'm getting materials to redo the picture @Glisten likes. It's sitting somewhere in Western Australia on a Councillors wall. 

Hello @PeppyPatti wishing you well at your dental appt later on today! I don't like dentists. When are you getting your dentures? You are getting dentures soon is that correct?

75% reduced from $30 selling at $10 vegan concealer makeup stash arrived from Not Quite Right (NQR) today. It was hard selecting the right tone online but I think I got the right color. Saved a lot of money for 6 month supply. NQR has some great bargains. Was really happy with what I got. I was a bit worried but it worked out ok. Go me! YAY!

Yes I'm very proud of that toof extraction. Just a very small shave id needed as iv never done it before unlike my oaf friends 

Annie appreciation day,  

Coming back from Fremantle -

Appointments galore

My place is continuously cleaned. 

Junk gets reorganised in boxes. Suppose that means the dust gets moved ?

Do you feel good after doing all the work ?