Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB 

I will try and remember to take a picture of my finished sandwiches tomorrow to compare to fancy cafe sandwiches picture

TAB
Senior Contributor

sure they will be fine @Oaktree  😎

@Oaktree Next time you make sangas you may want to try this cafe sandwich. My all time favorite would be turkey and quince jelly sandwiches.  I saw it at a cafe and ate it once and made a replica at home because it tasted that good!!! lol I buy the quince jelly/paste from Woolies. I think Maggie Beer's brand is quite good as its gluten free but you could always do another brand.

Put butter or margarine on bread then put a thin film of quince paste. You don't want too much as the quince paste is really sweet. Then sprinkle pine nuts and chopped lettuce and a slice of turkey sandwich meat on top. And voila` you have the sweetest and tastiest sandwich in town. The quince jelly combined with turkey and pine nuts make it taste out of this world together with the chopped lettuce! It goes down a treat

@StuF hey StuF, hope your immune treatment go well and you are feeling better. @TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

what @Meowmy  said re treatment.. but maybe ask if you can have it outside so's can punch a few Chesterfields and sip on hip flask, wondering what may have been, that sliding doors moment.. when the Swan'ers fell thru th' floor ...

..they were the best of times, they were the worst of times .. lol ..

You'll get over it. maybe have another drink w mates once feel better 😎

F@rk AFL anyways lol .. d'yer follow th' cricket ??..

@TAB hey tabby, put coffee and walk here. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

actually rained here overnight @Meowmy  like 6mm, my grass might come back to life ?

was up at 4 let cat in like 3 it was soaked. it didnt eat b4 it left yest afternoon, just kept standing next to plate this morning, gave it, more , still wouldnt move, more, ok like 3 x .

I finished my assignments @StuF  and handed them up online.

back to bed here soon. should walk, cant wear thongs as wet out. Too hard. had woolies rogan josh for bkfst, yum, threw most of rice, swapped for baked beans, mixed them in to heat up. works.  and healthier lol .

@TAB well done tabby re assignment.  Enjoy cat and meals

Thanks for the recipe @SmilingGecko 

Next sandwich I want to try is a croque monsieur. That’s for eating hot though. I will try your sandwich out if I remember around Christmas time when I have leftover turkey.

@TAB 

Good on you getting some assignments completed and handed in. That’s terrific 

Hello @Oaktree if you still want to do sandwich i just use turkey sandwich slices like these. They sell turkey slices at the supermarket just for sandwiches. Don't know if youre interested but will mention anyway!

<picture of turkey slices brands>

Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 9.50.15 am.pngScreenshot 2024-09-29 at 9.50.22 am.png