Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmythanks

Good morning to you and @TAB @Bill16 

@TAB 

Already over it really. We had basically the whole game bwith only one result likely

Don't really follow the cricket. I keep an eye on it

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, I was wondering when kicked 2 goals in a row in last quarter, but would havve been a miracle @StuF 

@SmilingGecko @TAB @StuF @Meowmy @Jacques 

Well I made a million sandwiches. They look very homemade. They are not being perfect little soldiers like your posh cafe sandwiches tab. Anyway I did put a nice thick layer of egg. What they lack in looks they make up for in quantity.

IMG_8032.jpeg

IMG_8031.jpeg

IMG_8033.jpeg

@TAB 

I think it was in the 3rd quarter I declared I would eat my Swans beanie if they got up

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Oaktree  , hi to you  @SmilingGecko @Glisten @ENKELI @Emelia8 @oceangirl  and anyone else around

TAB
Senior Contributor

not a student of the game, but if kicking 1 goal every hour like happens these days thats it, no coming back @StuF 

@TAB 

Exactly

TAB
Senior Contributor

port did it to other teams and had it done to them, not just no contest, just could not score @StuF while other team already 8 goals up 

Hello @TAB @Oaktree @Meowmy @StuF and good morning. Got to get my lymphatic drainage happening. Got slight headache after liver detoxing my liver - herxheimer effect. Will keep going and drinking plenty of water. Want my entire body enjoying greater health and vitality. Obviously more detox to do if still getting herxheimer effect