Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, just hung the washing. Hope you're kidney survive 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha weighed myself @Meowmy @StuF lowest in 3 weeks incl lower dose. plus actually didnt weigh self b4 started as knew was really bad , so have just got below av for last 12mths

TAB
Senior Contributor

just drink more water and stop taking anti inflammatories might do it  @Meowmy 

Hello @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten @ENKELI 

Just doing same old routine. Have more energy since I fixed my metabolism with Rife. Thyroid is much better too. Am able to get more done during the day which is a welcome relief. Its really boosted my energy and I feel better within myself. Thats what healing your metabolism can do! 

Just doing housekeeping and making dips out of leftover eggplant and beets - its a nice snack on crispbread or thrown in a low carb wrap with salad or panfried mushrooms for breakfast or lunch.

It started pouring yesterday when stuff was on the line so today they will dry in the wind. Still doing ho'oponopono with my cobalt glass water - all my problems being whisked away with this Hawaiiaan shamanic technique.

Nothing on for today got to get out next week to the laundrymat to wash my sleeping bag which has kept me warm all winter. It heats to -6C so its a great way to stay warm if theres no electricity. They are selling for $70 off on Tent World at $120 at the moment. Spring sale.  I bought the Coleman roomy one which gives ample wriggle room. Don't know how much I paid for it but did lots of research of the market and saw the diiferent types. Believe me its a minefield buying a sleeping bag lol

Wishing everyone a nice day!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

@SmilingGecko @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @greenpea 

Sucks about the medication @TAB ...guess it was always gonna take time, but when you factor in the long term costs...Anyway, you'll work it out

Avagoodone @SmilingGecko 

Back at ya @Glisten 

Still at it @StuF! lol Wondering how you've been. I hope you may have picked up a bit with your cold/virus

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Things improving here thanks. Still got a fun cough, but feeling decidedly less shite 🙂