Re: Tabaluga's

hope all okay @Meowmy 

G'day sweetheart @Meowmy hopefully the doctor went well, enjoy nap 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill. Thanks

@SmilingGecko 

Go to the new How To thread to learn how to quote. @MJG017 put up the instructions there

@TAB hey tabby, ok here. Going for more nap. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

me too @Meowmy 

What's happening mover n shaker @Jacques 

@SmilingGeckoI just used the quote function in the toolbar.  @Oaktree started a discussion listing all these little how-tos.  Here is the link to the post on quoting...

How to quote a post you are replying to 

Note that as for as I know, thing function is only available on desktop browsers.

It sounds like a handy device.  Last month I did a fundraiser where you had to run, walk or ride 72kms in total over the month.  I did mine on a exercise bike because I can't walk or run for very long because of postural hypotension.  My blood pressure drops quite significantly when I stand, so any exertion while standing is hard to keep up for very long.  So it makes getting much exercise hard, which I need to do, not only for general fitness but to try and maintain muscle mass.  Luckily the gym has quite a lot of equipment I can use sitting.

@TAB wrote:

these were hard and no flavour @MJG017  ones had as kid from huge very old tree were sweet and juicy, think last lot got were not watered.

re fruit not seen an edible pear in over 30 years  , someone told me in last couple yrs oh I like crunchy pears, i said youre mad, you have never had a real one, they were mushy as and tasty. just awful now

The pears in the shops here are generally pretty good, but you do have to leave them a few days near a window to ripen up, otherwise they're hard, crunchy and horrible. 

@MJG017 

Every October for the past 5 years I have taken part in One Foot Forward for The Black Dog Institute. You set your km target and you do it over the month. You can walk, run or roll. It’s for mental health research and also funds some interventions