Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

I hope that they can work something out for you @Bow. Is the group run through Comm Health too? I’m glad your SW is coming though. 

Group is ran through nsw health I think @Captain24  it was open to multiple health districts, but the 4 of us are from my local health area, but group is held elsewhere cause of it being open to wider community. Which is a bit annoying! We all have to travel to attend. 

You doing okish?

So they aren’t connected to your psych? @Bow.

How far do you have to travel?

No.. I’m not at all. 

Ever feel like no one cares? 

All the time @Captain24 

@it’s a very lonely life

Sorry didn’t see your earlier reply @Captain24  😩

my group facilitators and my psych are connected in some way cause they are all part of health. Pretty sure they can all see some notes that are made. 

it’s about a 30min drive up the highway. But coming home is in peak hour so takes longer.

I get it @Bow. I am so tired and the notifications are frustrating and it’s triggering my angry side. 

It’s helpful if they can see some of it. That makes it a little easier. Hopefully they can work to support you better 

Aarrgghh peak hour! I don't miss that.

Yeah it’s hard when your needing support and notifications aren’t working @Captain24 😩😩 it’s like what’s the point anymore?

Evening @Bow @Captain24 

Yes notification are a bit hit or miss at the moment.

I know you are both struggling in your own way.

Sending lots of 💕💕

Hey @Bow @Captain24 @Snowie happy hump day to y'all 😊

I'm not sure if you saw Ru-Bee's post about the notifications issue? Anyway, I wanted to acknowledge the frustration and dismay that the issue is causing. The whole idea of the forums is to help us to stay connected, but that is much harder to do when you're not sure whether others have actually spoken to you. It is also frustrating that it is out of our hands, and we can't provide updates or insights. 

I guess my best suggestion might be to keep the pages of the conversations you're participating in open, and just semi-regularly refresh the page. Not ideal, but could help to ensure no one misses anything 😉

Sending love to you all! 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance