Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

They don't get back to my messages anyway @Jynx 3 weeks ago he said he was going to email my pdoc. Hasn't yet.

Doesn't matter anyway. Only get 12 sessions with them and then it all ends.

@Snowie oh... hmm.... yes that is pretty lousy, sounds like they're really not providing the right kind of care/sufficiently meeting your needs. 

Even still, if you get 12 sessions you would hope to be able to make them count, you know? I'm sorry that it is leaving you feeling so low, that's just not good enough. 

It just seems like another let down @Jynx. I have so much happening at the moment. Getting pulled in so many directions, I think it is a combination of many things.

I try and break it down, into small parts, but my brain isn't letting me. It's just on survival mode.

Anyway, going to head to bed. I'm not feeling well physically and I can't stop crying.

I think the safest place is bed.

Goodnight, I hope the Yarning space goes well.

Aye @Snowie and you're allowed to both apply reason, AND feel let down. Even feelings not based in logic are still valid and deserve to be met with kindness and compassion. 

I'm sorry today was so tough, and hope tomorrow is easier on you. Rest well hun 💜

@Snowie sorry to hear it’s been hard, cancellations aren’t easy. I hope you rest up tonight 💖🫂

@PizzaMondo my water intake hasn’t been great today 🤣. Really should get onto it. I do hate using public bathroom though, I end up drinking less water when I’m out. Not exactly healthy, but I am a germaphobe.

OMG @Snowie , 4 cancellations in a week?! Oh no 😢

I hope that that SW will not count the missed appts in the 12 weeks!

I hope D's new pain meds are much better. Also that you can catch up on sleep. Also that your thoughts are manageable today 🤞

Sending lots of 💙

@PizzaMondo  Thank you for the reminder to drink water - I'm very bad at that! 

Good afternoon @creative_writer @NatureLover and anyone else around.

I hope all of your days are going well.

Sending love to all

How is everything my @Snowie ❤️

Probably best word for it is relentless @Shaz51 

How are you going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance