Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Really like this image @Blackbird11 - the lines are a great reminder to slow down if things are 'too much'

Thank you for sharing, and hello 🙂

@ENKELI lessons can be expensive for sure. I only took them for a while, they had huge waitlists at school too, so it took years for me to access them. It's so cool that you studied music theory, I think I did too at some point, but remember nothing, I believe it was a short course. I've done creative writing short courses too, found those really enjoyable. I think I just enjoyed creative writing more so than music. I think I used to be more interested in music, but sort of lost interest

@Birdofparadise8 loneliness is tough and finding distractions isn't easy. I'm glad you've got something to help and of course we here are always happy to chat.

Lol, yes I do use your name!

One drawback of working is that I will be unavailable most of the day and won't get home until 7.30pm your time. The hours are 9 - 5. I am so used to starting work at 6.30 and finishing early it will be a big change. 

When do you have your pathology interview? Obviously businesses in Melbourne don't know quality staff if they don't hire you 💕

I have an interview tomorrow for a public hospital in imaging @ENKELI 

The others I haven't heard from yet. 

Yes, it really is hard. Aww, I will miss you. 

Hugs ❤️ @Blackbird11 , @PizzaMondo , @creative_writer , @ENKELI , @Birdofparadise8 

Awww means my mum passed away a week ago and I am missing her 😢 

Oh okay. I'm sorry @Shaz51 

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🙂

Not bad thank you.. how was your day? 

I hope youre doing ok this evening xx

Hey there @Shaz51 💜🌺

Im sorry to hear the day is a bit awww xx

Yes, I think there will be a few more yet, but please do remember you have your forum'ites here alongside to ease the awww if we can, with holding space and sitting with you xx hugs and hugs xx

Sorry @Birdofparadise8 ❤️

Thanks you @PinkFlamingo 😊❤️

@creative_writer hence your moniker.

Creative writing I think is much more interesting. I love reading and used to write until I started on anti-depressants. 

Writing was certainly soothing for me and I hope you still get lots of enjoyment from writing. Do you have a certain genre?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance