Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Sitting with you @Fluttershy1 

Sorry to hear things are not great at the moment 

Here if you want to chat about it xx

Hey there @Fluttershy1  xx

How is today going?

My apologies for the delay - I have had a couple of busy days..

How are you? xx

@Fluttershy1 💖🫂

@creative_writer @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 @Jynx @Snowie - been in and out of Emergency department the last few days, I ended up there 3 times yesterday because they kept discharging me and I was getting worse. 1st and 2nd time I went voluntary and the 3rd time was a welfare check so police and ambos took me back…. Got seen and discharged went back to the police lady and she was appalled at how they sent me home with the way I was. 

today I’ve slept most of the day because I’m struggling. Am safe though 

Hey there @Fluttershy1 🌺💜

I’m really sorry to hear this is happening to you - really sounds awful to be unheard and not helped 😔

at least the police officer acknowledged that you needed help and was upset that you didn’t receive it - that is at least helpful in validating your situation in some way 💜

After going through what you’ve been through these recent days it’s very understandable that you’d sleep a lot. 
I hope you’re ok under the circumstances this evening/night. 
im off to bed but I just saw your message and so I wanted to acknowledge it and say how sorry I am this keeps happening. 
I hope you can find something that helps with keeping you grounded, like spending time with your sweet bunnies or have a game you can play. 
take care and go gently, and please do tag me anytime and I’ll get back to you tomorrow when I jump back online. 
🦩🌺

Sending you lots of hugs my friend @Fluttershy1 

Sitting with you 💕 

Hey @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo - feeling not myself today and very flat, I’m currently just staying in bed. Am safe

Hey there @Fluttershy1 🌺💜

I’m sorry things are flat and you’re not feeling yourself today….I hope you’re feeling a bit better than the last little while? 💜🌺

Sitting with you, and holding space for what you’re going through 🙂

Sitting with you too @Fluttershy1 ❤️

@PinkFlamingo - I’m sick of feeling what I’m feeling, it’s to much. 

am safe

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance