Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Ways to cope

Hi @Eden1919

Externally stressors, as @Former-Member mentioned could definitely be amplifying things for you.

Members have offered some great advice and tips, and asked from really good questions.

In particular, a coupld of members have asked what you have found helpful previously - has there been anything?

Do you have any appointments coming up that could provide some added support through this period?

i have an appointment in a few days and no i havent found anything helpful in the past or anything that is currently working

hello and welcome to the forum @Needcoffee xx

Hello @girl99 Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad to hear you have an appointment in a couple of days @Eden1919 I know you find it tough to share everything that is going on with your support team, but it does help you get on the path to getting to the bottom of things.

Do you find chatting on here helpful?
Former-Member
Not applicable

-

-

yes chatting here can be helpful but it doesnt last long but at least it is something i guess. i was going to do a longer reply but my brain is a bit fried from all the studying i have been doing tonight...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance