Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What to do

@Jupiter @Former-Member @Former-Member  sorry for the late reply I tried telling my mum I wasn’t ok.... she is asleep she just went to bed. I tried calling the crisis team again they are still not listening. I literally don’t know what else I can do at this point I am so done with all of this crap. 

I tried calling again and this time was told to meditate and think happy thoughts I literally don’t understand how much more clear I am meant to be other than saying I am wanting to off myself but nope I must not be speaking English anymore. 

Hi @Eden1919 i have sent you an email to check in with you..i am so sorry you are feeling this way and feeling unsupported......i hope you are safe and have followed up with supports. Let us know you are okay please. 

warm regards 

Traveller (Mod)

Former-Member
Not applicable

My friend, I am sorry I missed you again. I was having a pretty rough night and took some extra meds to help and I pass out. I am a little worried that this is not helping you with the feeling of not being heard. I am sorry. How are you feeling today @Eden1919 

@Former-Member @traveller  sorry cant really give details but i am currently in emergency at the hospital. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 , that's ok sweetie, I am glad you are there. I will sit with you for a while. No need to talk to me, just know I am here. Sending you all my love 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 , still with you sweetie💜 hoping you are getting the help you need

Former-Member
Not applicable

💜 @Eden1919 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am hoping since you haven't replied that you are still at the hospital and that you are safe @Eden1919  

Hi @Eden1919 . Can i ask if moving back to the family home may have been a contributor to how you are feeling now? I know i don't know you at all but i can tell you that when i was put in that situation again i would absolutely be triggered . Is there a way you can get your own space?  I know you are having an absolutely terrible time at the moment but sometimes thinking of how you can change your circumstances may help. Totally understand it probably isn't the answer right now but i think it is important as it may have been a big trigger.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance