Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

ClockFace
Senior Contributor

Lots going on.

So Ive settled on a few things. Ive decided once I have recovered and I can go back to work or some kinda normality I am going to go and study to become a cosmetic chemist, thats pretty much a definate. After that, Im going to do a Master Aromatherapist & Natural Therapist qualification, with electives in Sleep Health and Dreams and the other Rejucenating Skin Care. After that, I want to do a Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine). The aim is to have a Natural Health Practice via which I will also sell my Body, Hair & Home care products. My products will be primarily natural but Im not limiting myself to natural or organic, if I think a synthetic or man made ingredient is worth including then I will but they will be limited, mainly preservatives and actives (things like Salicylic Acid and Retinol) but there are natural alternatives to many of these and I will use those alternatives if it makes a better formula, or Ill do a product with the alternative and one with the synthetic stuff. 

At the moment Im stuck waiting while I get better, but Im studying formulation. Im starting a blog about going from knowing nothing about products and their uses to making my own. I did a soft launch today. Soft launch of a facebook page and I launched a new facebook page under my real name. When I start actually doing the practical side of things Ill make an insta profile too. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Lots going on.

Hey, @ClockFace these are amazing goals for your future career and study. I encourage you to continue and dedicate yourself to what you want in life. I get so much out of study personally and it has changed my life.

I am still in recovery so I believe you will be able to work towards your goals with or without MH symptoms. 

Thanks for sharing your story!

Take care 

RiverSeal 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance