Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Daily positives

1. Speed demon 3 year old is absolutely killing it on his scooter. We went out today for the first time in a while after all of us including our baby being unwell
2. This weather is really nice and the surf is pretty good too
3. A quiet weekend planned

Happy birthday me!

@ArraDreaming @outlander @Judi9877 @Snowie 

1. Finished an online training module.

2. Getting lots of things done!

3. Looking forward to speaking to my psychologist tomorrow to share my wins over the past 2 weeks!

Hi Friends todays positives are one getting out of bed despite a sleepless night,two having a shower,three ordering food for lunch,as we ran out of food in the house but online groceries are being delivered later today,three trying to calm my irational and overthinking thoughts about a situation,four was brave enough to take a positive step forward with special someone by asking if he would like to spend time together rather than just me waiting on him to ask,so trying to take some positive initiative for a change,as for family well the teenager has done online schooling for the day so its a fairly chilled afternoon,hes on Play station 4,um what else ? put a load or so of washing on the line,was going to listen to music but cant find headphones currently so just sitting in family room typing here ,um what else ? brushed my hair,trying to be positive though worried,um as for lockdown well Im not sure what to think of it at this stage except for the fact things do get boring but then again there are people who are a lot worse off than me currently,yet to see a phychologest but next doctors appointment is soon and I think that the meds may have kicked in more this week since Ive stayed on them rather than go on and off meds like I did last week,Not sure what else to do,paid the electricity bill yesterday,and please dont ask how many delivery drivers have been at my front door lately as Ive gotten a bit too much into online shopping again but buying things for around the house that are usefull such as a second heater although I need to get a third heater and also got a second tv but will need to get a third one for another room at some stage after the other things are paid off and on the subject of teenagers dont ask how much worth of groceries Ive had to buy this time as teenagers go through food fast,although the good news is this lockdown we arnt borderline struggling like we did last lockdown to have food on the table,but yeah remote learning will last for at least the next week and as for excercise thats kind of non existent for the time being,but on the pluss side its great weather to get the washing done,stay safe everyone and sorry for the long rant Heart

Hi @LostAngel @outlander @BPDSurvivor @ArraDreaming @Snowie @Daisydreamer @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @TideisTurning @bipolarbunny @MDT @frog and all forumites here!

Today, my daily positives were:

- I finally completed a uni assignment at long last and submitted it after eating up so much of my time over the past few days!

- I went for a short drive alone to the supermarket and enjoyed it.

- I took time out for a relaxing shower to help me with my self care routine.

Judi9877

Thanks for the tag @Judi9877 !

I haven't been here for a while, so I'm glad you tagged me.

My positives for today:

1. I attended 6 meetings today, and still got heaps done!

2. I ticked of all the things on my to-do list

3. I've got one more module of a training course to complete

Being productive helps me feel a sense of great accomplishment. I guess im very much a goal-focused person. 

Ooooo, and positive #4, I went for a good 30 mins of running today!

Now I can go to bed feeling....positive?

Hi everyone!

@LostAngel @outlander @Judi9877 @Jay5 @Snowie @Daisydreamer @pipinya @Rosie93 @HappyCastle @girasole @TideisTurning @bipolarbunny @The-Hams @frog

I love this thread. It reminds to appreciate each and every accomplishment.

My achievements for the day:

1. Exercised today - went for a bit of a run even though I don't like running.

2. Made it to Friday.

3. I can end the day feeling very satisfied and content.

4. I ate three meals today.

Although in lockdown, I'm feeling so content and well. As compared to last lockdown where I was dressed beyond measure! It just shows that making a few changes can have such a huge effect!

1. It so SO SUNNY today!!
2. Walked to and from the local kinder to pick up our young one, and then I took him to our new house to have a look. It’s going to be great. I am excited to move into it with more room for us inside and out.
3. Just feel a little bit better about the shit storm that has been life is for us for a while (I mean - we have plenty of awesome things happen!! But you know COVID and crap like that).

helllloooo @ArraDreaming , good to see you , your baba is growing up fast my friend 

@LostAngel@Judi9877@BPDSurvivor  @outlander 

sunny up here too today 

had my first covid19 jab today 

Hi @Shaz51 @outlander @ArraDreaming @Judi9877 @LostAngel 

I'm grateful I have great supports around me, especially when things get rough.

I don't desire the rough times to disappear, but I desire to learn from every experience.

I'm also so grateful for the beautiful sunshine today.

What are you grateful for?

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance