Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

can I ask you a question I’m really confused about the war,and people saying like that we shouldnt be celebrating the holidays and that but I don’t understand what’s going on and over there

I'm not going to speak above what I know about the war. I have my own thinking after reading what's happening. At the same time, why not celebrate? @ArraDreaming 

As for the hammerbarn, I hope you get it if that's what you want. Hope you get a worker discount lol. 

Anyway, I need to hop off now. I'll haven't been following the war recently, so I have to read up about them telling us not to celebrate. Meh? IDK

I’m just so confused @tyme I don’t kmow what’s go on over there should I know about it more? should I be worried

So you don't have enough to worry about on your plate? You want more? It's good to know what's happening, but it's not good to be worried about it. Let's just put it that way. 

I'll read up, and I'll let you know. I'm curious now that you've asked lol @ArraDreaming 

ok but basically are we safe in Australia 100%? @tyme

Hi - I understand your feelings here... I have been vilified by my family to the point where I am being forced to go it alone without my parents or sister. My sister sounds like yours a bit - despite any conflict I still send a message with best wishes which is ignored. 

It was only last night going through our message history that I hear from her only when she wants something (borrow money, work advice etc). 

As things have blown apart this year, if it's any consolation, after I pretty much went to pieces as I learned just how much I am not wanted... I've been slowly getting back on my feet and you know what? Without the constant fear and anxiety about the next thing I'll be judged for, or the next surprise "email bomb" out nowhere attacking me, I've started getting a life of my own. 49 years old and only now have I started to get "out from under" the control and hurt. It takes time but you might find all sorts of good stuff in you  and your life, waiting to be discovered if you can free yourself from worrying about their ignorance. Best of luck! 💚✌️

Just been reading about your boy and the snorkelling gear @ArraDreaming so cute. Your light certainly shines through when you talk about your kids ❤️

@Zoe7 wouldnt have it any other way!
How are you

Chef jay5 at it again creamy tomato chilli risoni with bacon

Should I mention the tomato sauce is home made
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance