Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

That’s gotta be one of my favourite sounds ever @TAB 🙌🏻☺️🏍

I can see why the sounds is like a hornets nest  @greenpea ! 😉🌺

Sounds very different to anything I’ve known of beforehand @TAB , however I’ve never had anything to do with wills, etc, before (nothing has ever been left to me by anyone). 

only thing that trumps sound of an inline 4 mbike engine w 4 into 1 is one w louder exhaust and some form of forced aspiration like a blower ... then get that ..deep howl as it pulls up to its rpm limit.. @PinkFlamingo 

Gotta love the sound of a supercharger or turbo, or combination 🙌🏻☺️

I have a petrol turbo golf engine in my car, however disappointingly there’s way too much insulation between the turbo and my ears hehe. 
I used to have a limited edition Subaru liberty GT, engine badge number 100 - all genuine. Loved the sound of it. 
I got it cheap as the engine needed a rebuild (done that with a mate who was a mechanic, I did most of the work while he oversaw it, since it was my first boxer engine). Saw it on the back of a truck heading to a wrecking yard, followed the truck, and made an offer - told them don’t take it off the truck, just drive it to my place instead 🙂🌺

A few other new bits here and there, & it drove like brand new. 

Split Enz's fifth album True Colours was released in 1980, with the single I Got You going to number one in both Australia and New Zealand. The album also topped the charts on both side of the Tasman, with the record being released in a multitude of cover colour combinations. The Kiwi band's ...

@greenpea @PinkFlamingo @TAB @ENKELI @Adge @StuF @Oaktree @tonys 

Today I watched my 14 year old granddaughter teach herself, rhythm guitar, lead guitar and bass guitar for her band’s cover of Nirvana’s Come As You Are.

1 day.

It was a heartfelt moment when she said “Dad, can I borrow your Bass?”

And proceeded to nail it.

https://youtu.be/KWbXFlH9cQs?si=tilp5YBFhkN81q2l 

Music video by Nirvana performing Come As You Are (Live And Loud, Seattle / 1993). © 2013 UMG Recordings, Inc. http://vevo.ly/qcStlG

Some people force it and its like walking for others @Glisten had a friend who had played for 10 years and in bands occasionally. He would tell me people were getting as good as he was or better in 6 months. He decided to concentrate on teaching others 

@greenpea  Pea love TOOL and Perfect Circle.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance