Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Morning everyone @Zoe7 @Snowie @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo and anyone else around 👋💕

I am awake early, and have stayed in bed because there is so much to do now that I am back at home that I don’t know where to start !  I’m hungry now though, so my “start” will be making a coffee !!

A very good morning to you too @Faith-and-Hope 🙂💜🌺

That Saturday morning ‘were to start’ feeling, right? ☺️🌺

I hope you thoroughly enjoy that coffee - I’ll be shortly doing the same, and making a start on tidying up my office area ..which looks a bit like even the carpet is made of paper after running out of space 🤭

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope 

Sometimes it is hard to know where to start. Starting with a coffee sounds great however.

I hope your day goes well.

@PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Emelia8 wishing you all a good day too.

Good morning @Snowie 🌺☺️🤗

Thank you, and I hope you have a lovely day too 💜🙂

A full on day getting my hot water cylinder replaced @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 Now have to rebuild the cupboard and shelves as I had to take some of it out to get the new cylinder in.

You never fail to amaze me @Zoe7 ….. take care Hon.  I know you will wait until to have the energy for it ❤️

We took the old one out yesterday so I could re-inforce and re-lay the floor @Faith-and-Hope I did that last night and this morning. I will take my time re-doing the shelves and doors then plastering a small section of the wall again. I could do it all in a day if I wasn't still so tired ...will see how I go throughout the day.

How are you Hon? Any more sorting being done in your place?

You amaze me @Zoe7 with all that you can do. Most people would have to get someone in to do all that, but not you. You handle it all yourself.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 @Emelia8 

Wishing you all a good day.

Sounds like a big job @Zoe7  🙂🌺

I hope it goes smoothly, putting everything back together again 🙂💜

Thanks heaps @Snowie 🙂🌺💜

same for you too ☺️🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance