Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Happy Friyay @Glisten @SmilingGecko  and all

Thanks @PeppyPatti Yes would love to join you for a Coffee.

I'm off to do a few hours of work, right in the middle of the day (strange time for a Gardening Work Shift).

Adge🙂

Thanks for the tag @Glisten  sorry for the delay..

hey there @HelloKitty1981 🌺

I am studying and have been a teacher in the past, so if there’s anything I can help with regarding your assessment marking criteria or translating into into understandable chunks, feel free to tag me 🙌🏻🙂🌺

..did they give you work again ? @Adge  middle of day means someone else called in sick..

my latest adventure w DES is they said ok you have a 15min appt next wk and we would 'like' you to come to 'sausage sizzle' /meet horrible employer thing for 2 hours. so I already got another sick cert, but the way things are atm , can take 2 weeks before cenno 'approves' it ie overrides a medical practioners opinion for their own gain..

so, I went to workforce site on mygov, says appt cancelled, I think ok thats nice, wonder why, then see they created another 2 hour appt in the system to put so-called sausage fest  under mutual obligations lol. So I rang dept employment who just said basically they can do whatever they like. I said its like a slave market and employers now are allowed to get you cut off if they feel like it, even if you havent worked for them .. oh they are allowed to.. getting sick of this ...

Hi all had a good night last night with my friend we went to an American restaurant that had waited tables and they have weekly bingo with themes and last night it was a song one where you had to guess who the singers were it was and food was lovely. We then went to movies Hoyts and watched. IF which was really good there jerker but so good family one.

So have quite day today nothing on

Hope everyone has a good day to @SmilingGecko @Adge @StuF @PeppyPatti @Glisten @Glisten @Shaz51 

@PinkFlamingo @ greenpea @Tyme

Sorry I could not add anyone else as your link just kept thinking and wouldn't go through so please check if it's justnmy end or yours @Tab

Love the little spider @PeppiPatty and love to have a cuppa coffee ️ with you ❤️ and @saturnzoon , @TAB , @PinkFlamingo , @SmilingGecko , @Adge , @Glisten 

Get the results next Wednesday @PinkFlamingo about husband's scans and blood tests 

We are finishing work all together at the end of June 😊👍

..something with tagging @saturnzoon  dunno

@Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @greenpea ^^^ re saturnzoons post

souns like a nice night out

Sounds great @saturnzoon 

Sprung badly @TAB❤️

<image>

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 12.30.07 pm.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance