Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Roses are red, violets are blue, here's a poetry thread, from me to you! (TW)

I feel incomplete because of everything you've taken from me. You left me lying on the floor, shattered and in pieces. To this day, I always wake up remembering what you've done to me. I don't want to be the victim but a survivor, but I feel trapped in what I don't want to remember.

Re: Roses are red, violets are blue, here's a poetry thread, from me to you! (TW)

Oh this is very good @creative_writer I think you articulated this human state exactly. 'trapped in what I don't want to remember' this stings, - & got to me. It also asks me a question?

A little different, one I find what actually looking for another.

(Believe me, it is edited for PG viewing, hopefully it makes it)

Sunbaking Naked on a Saturday 

It's my body 

I can do whatever 

I want with it 

Be free 

Skin sunburn 

Love she bleeds 

White healing 

Grass

Leaf falls on me 

Beside s me 

Bride 

Naked 

I want to be 

It's mine,

Preference they do not see

They can see 

Crazy Naked Lady

Hugging a tree 

I can't be Me.

They look, watch.

It's not fair 

It is my body 

Earth I seek,

Naked Rock 

Me to sleep 

Please no loud - I will break

Love this! 
thank you so much for sharing what is such a clear and succinct view of your experience… thank you

@Kelsa 

🙂🌺💜

Oh, @creative_writer 🫂🫂🌺

your words capture the emotion of your experience so well..I could feel the intensity through them with full clarity 💜🌺

thank you so much for sharing 

@StanD  your words express hidden fragility and lost understanding, to me…thank you so much for sharing 🫂💜🌺

@StanDand @PinkFlamingo 💖🫂 I was struggling to find simple words to express how I felt yesterday, but couldn’t. I find it easier to express through creative writing, because simple words just don’t do the trick.

@StanD I love your poem, it certainly describe hidden fragility as @PinkFlamingo said. There is such profound meaning behind your words

Thankyou @creative_writer & @PinkFlamingo 

Please keep writing & I very much appreciate your feedback 😊

Heya @StuF @TAB 🏍

@StanD 😎

Hiya @StanD 

Love the poem 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance