Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..still run it past others @Bill16  you might be surprised how much they help you when see shit is going to happen ,,

@TAB goodnight tabby

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good night @Meowmy 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF  hope there is some good in your days today. How long are you in Bbane for Stuf ? last time I was there was in 1995 very briefly. walking from a/c to a/c . was there 2 years in early 80s . barely knew how to get out of town when I left lol

@TAB hey tabby, out walk and coffee already. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @Meowmy . sort of okay re me. Cat woke me up then wouldnt eat, guess gets food somewhere else.

tidied up a bit. should start on course work very soon. Been avoiding it.

think have cup of tea to follow coffee just had and something to eat. then tidy up work area and have a look at what actually have to do lol (should have done this 3 days ago ha)

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy study.Sitting down after walk. Think will have coffee out. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

it actually went okay @Meowmy  instead of looking like huge pile of things now looks like 2 lesson plans (very simple,takes bit of thinking though)

and  agroup of 2 questions and another of 3 thats seems to be almost the same questions as first 2 ba ha ha lol

bit like last time was doing similar course, very repetitive. they want lots units to cos think makes them look smart then ask sma questions in dift way. could nearly put same answers. might do that yet  lolo...

on 2nd coffee, had tea inbetween. might get something to eat and go to shop for newspaper. cat appeared again, decided to eat this time. Has gone back to sleep in garden somwhere.

Hope you are okay

@TAB hey tabby, well done re study. A bit overwhelmed. Think nap time.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance