Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well you are just lucky that she could do what she did when she was around @SmilingGecko 

you still have memories

I hope it works @SmilingGecko  🙂 x

Nobody needs to have power outages in this day and age when it comes to electricity and wiring.. it's not like humans havent been using electricity for only a couple days, isn't it! 😉🌺

That place you lived sounded totally scary in terms of electricity risk - Im so glad you arent there any more! 😊💜

Yes I was very fortunate to have her in my life. It was over 30 years ago.  I just checked facebook and can't find her on there. She re-married. Don't know if she is still alive or not @TAB 

@PinkFlamingo yes the place was a bit of an electrical nightmare. Had nowhere else to live. Used to have to rent one property after the next. Glad I have my own place now

TAB
Senior Contributor

sometimes memories are better @SmilingGecko  you'll be okay

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, got home. Just chilling. Hope you're all okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

all good thanks @Meowmy guess holiday on your day off. was think ing long weekend. just off to chemist here, scripts run out without me realising it

@TAB hey tabby, half day tomorrow then off for four days ha ha.

Thanks @TAB I will be ok. Have been a bit upset but may go off for awhile. Yes don't forget your meds. We've got ANZAC day on thursday. I'm glad I went in and got my script done. Talk later

TAB
Senior Contributor

Guess you can go for a trip to beach for few days then @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Had 4 scripts needed @SmilingGecko  another 2 nearly out. Pharma loves me on like 8 meds.would choose when took them til got told off couple times after AF

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance