Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hit nap ? @Meowmy 

@TAB Yes I hope its a genuine ipod and not a knockoff now I come to think of it.  All the Apple functions worked ok and had to sign in using Apple ID etc. It was convenient to carry around compared to the heaviness of an Android. But Android seems to have more beef in its manufacture compared to this flimsy device. I've just been looking online for how to download tracks onto my Android from my iMac and it seems easy to do going by the instructions. I've got the link and will look into it tomorrow when I can get out my USB cable hiding in the drawer somewhere. I hope you have a good night TAB and keep warm. See you on the forums tomorrow! 

TAB
Senior Contributor

good luck @SmilingGecko  and cu tomorrow. yeah its a puzzle, my android ph so big I drop it repeatedly ok scrolling in bed. would have destroyed 5 iphones if dropped that often, but would not have dropped them as smaller. think got used to bigger phone , hard to type on iphone when go back to it

@TAB hey tabby, what are you up to? Just chilling. A bit bored

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat has run away back to its owners lol @Meowmy  ok lights are on at weird house with falling down verandah lol dont think going to dawn service , maybe go to rsl later on will see if can do button up on jacket and fit into pants b4 bed, guess does not matter as wont be at service. maybe a goal for next year hey, 12 months to drop like 40 kegs at least lol

just sipping drinks here, listening to music

@TAB hey tabby, hope you enjoy RSL tomorrow. Might get some social chatting there about your experience in service ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yeah thought that was going to happen when went there before, was nothing like it @Meowmy maybe more chance of it this time. you're up late ?

@TAB hey tabby, may be you can volunteer at RSL ? Selling poppies ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah, sure people would love to buy one from me .. lol @Meowmy  volunteer , for sure, but still way on the outer. no one has told me anything that a member of public does not know

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance