Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB well done tabby re study. Just got home. Bought a jumper. Now have two jumpers ha.

Sitting in the garden sounds nice @SmilingGecko 

I might sit for a while in the park where I walk

@TABs is Smashing it!

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. finshed 3 units in 3 hours @StuF  minus break and tidying up closer to 2.5hrs @Meowmy , so besides last one , which looks like a bugger, and lesson plans, its just reviewing stuff left now before hand up. wonders of Time pressure lol. a bit is ok, not too much for me lol

@StuF Yes parks can be such restful places. I have one near me with huge trees. I noticed the other day the trees were full of rosellas. We get native birds out this way including cockatoos as I am in a semi regional district. I'm not far from a huge national park so lots of indigenous wildlife here. I'm just making some crushed tomatoes for a soup out of leftover tomatoes from last weeks produce. Had to go in to Martha Stewarts webpage to work out how to crush them. You slice an "x" on the base of them and boil for a minute then plunge into iced water before peeling off the skin at the "x" and throwing in a food processor to crush them. Will have a nice tomato soup for lunch

So good @TAB 

I wish time pressure worked that way for me! lol

Yeah @SmilingGecko  - very lucky to live in a bushy area here

Soup sounds great!

TAB
Senior Contributor

well time pressure helps me to decide what to do instead of overthinking @StuF 

just finished last one, am out of control , Lololololo ... @Meowmy  maybe shower and trip to bigtown now, def drinks tho, cos that was prime factor the whole time, wanted another drink up before tuesday lol like the old russian bricklayer standing on roof of his van in half darkness, putting a stubby up each end of a course. had to laying 20-30 bricks to get the stubbie lololo humans are Doo pid ....  

Well if it works for you @TAB 

Enjoy hydration!

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yeah might go for a nap for starters @StuF  need to warm up, also need to chop wood if cold again tonight  yeah says 6 , cold enough

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance