Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

thanks @Bill16 it means a lot to know you care so much, still waiting on the kitchen benchtop, should be in by the end of this week. working on the dining room while im waiting, just needs a clean and some paint. 

I bet your mum is really looking forward to the new kitchen mate @Jacques 

yeah @Bill16 she is really excited, im just ready to have a kitchen again 5 weeks. i didn't realize how much i used the kitchen until i was without one

Yeah I bet @Jacques 

Thanks @TAB 🙏 

I'm okay, as is Hannah 🐕 

Been away all past week, as I had my Dad's funeral 😢.  It was a rushed nearly 7 hr drive to Southern Tablelands on 24th July when I got word that Dad was dying. I got there in time to say my goodbyes while he was still aware enough to know I was there. I spent the night in his room with him, and he passed away the next day.  

I spent a couple of days helping my brother plan the funeral, then drove back home for a week. Then drove back again for the funeral and stayed with my brother and his family on their farm.  I got home Thursday night. 

Unfortunately I didn't take Hannah as she gets car sick and it's just too far to be risking that. And for me, when driving long distances, I just want to get from A to B as quickly as possible with the least breaks. Pity, as she would have loved it on the farm.

She was a happy puppy to see me when I got back though. 💕  She is 9 months old now, growing up. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds busy @Emelia8  hope things went as well as they could

Would you buy a ute ? @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

depends on other inheritance/getting back to work @Bill16  i mean 99% of time only me in car plus can cart stuff around for house

How do you reckon the inheritance situation is going to go? @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, still have 2 of original problems @Bill16  dont know how much estate is and dont know how many ways its getting divided.

my fathers share was going to be split 4 ways, but my siblings pulled out

he was one of 7 children so his share could be 1/7th

However , a few of them a rich and might have turned it down, so could be 1/4 even

then there's cousin who was first executor who drained around 1/4 of estate in fees  so she could be getting told by govt executor whos in charge now she has to pay 2/3rds of it back.

bare min I would get is $40k and could be double that or more

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance