Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16 Keep the Jeep.

20 years ago Cherokee was my favourite car. 

I’ve done 147 clicks in the Jeep @Glisten hasn’t missed a beat 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning  cool friends, take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep. Out coffee and walk here.

@TAB @Glisten @StuF @Meowmy 

Good morning people, did my inner void meditation and just swept some selenite through my aura to clear it. I'm doing that twice a day now. I notice if I start feeling a bit off then there is something in my aura and I usually get an instant lift after passing selenite through it. Got to clear my chakras and do some more energy work. Its so blissful when all of this is done. Your energy system returns this natural state to you!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @SmilingGecko 😊

Hello @TAB 🙂 Just about to hop in the shower soon. Then do Zen Chi and energy work. Will have a quieter day today and not get up to much. When is your friend coming over next week?

Wanted to say Oz Harvest is in Adelaide now and you can get free food at their supermarket. I absolutely love Ronni the former CEO, she has a heart that is so big. It may just help you make ends meet and be able to do the things you need to do in your life on a meagre unemployment benefit 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jyHgrE2bc

OzHarvest is opening Adelaide's first free supermarket, offering fresh produce, pantry items and cooked meals rescued from local businesses. Subscribe: http://ab.co/1svxLVE Read more here: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-08-13/free-supermarket-opens-in-adelaide/104214442 ABC News provides around

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Glisten  and everyone else

Happy Sunday!

I've just got my immune stuff this morning and will probably snooze this afternoon lol!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Friend not coming here @SmilingGecko . A guy from RSL is, on Monday. yeah, dont know re ozharvest.  the goal w RSL is to help me get anything I am entitled to from DV

tooth (?) not good this morning. I can still sleep through it somehow. might go back to bed. finished another part of assignments just now.shocked at how rough it was .was way further behind than I thought. oh well, 2 to go and already told myself they are good enough ha ha just checking needed

TAB
Senior Contributor

Take it easy @StuF 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance