Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @(everywhere) everyone.

Thanks for your lovely post @SmilingGecko .

I was having a MI problem there for two days but I've snapped out of it now.

The homelesness problem plagues the mind, and I try hard to push it out of my fore-mind. I thank you for consoling me and grounding me this morning.

May we all have a successful week.

@Stout you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear you are doing better in recent days. Nobody wants to be lumbered with the inconvenience of a MI flare up again

G'day @EternalFlower  🙂

@StuF good morning! Just reading some astrology. Got to do my qigong yin/yang breathing practice then organise baking some healthy treats. Its really inclement weather this morning - dreary, raining and overcast. I will keep busy indoors today. Anything planned StuF? Will get moving soon

Good morning @SmilingGecko  🙂

Beautiful Looking day here, but still pretty cold!!!

I'll go for a walk later, maybe shops...but yeah, not a lot planned

Just finished my breathwork and am feeling more relaxed @StuF just about to have some warming bone broth and a snack before getting into the kitchen. My kitchen looks really good after yesterdays housework. Just got to get organised today even though i don't feeling like it. Mondays are always a slow start to the week as Monday is governed by the sensitising moon so I'll just flow with it i guess. OK must get off this computer for now. Enjoy your day!

Go well @SmilingGecko !

I as PeppyPatti ....."Self appointed short message lady, " 

Writes 

@EternalFlower 

Very nice 🙂 

How art thou ? 

IMG20240712113955.jpg

G,morning SANE people

I don't want people to worry about me. I'm safe.

Although the SADs are a bother for us at the moment, and I'm struggling with the existence of technical homelesness whilst sheltered, and I awake often in PTSD haze, I'm competent in getting on with the day.

Coffee first.

So have a good day all, chat to someone soon.

@Stout  hi Stout you are my favorite beverige with a drop of champagne (black velvet). sending you kind and caring wishes for tuesday. greenpeax