Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB now you have posted that picture of Batman surfing, I want someone to do it in real life @Bill16 ? 😉

@Meowmy I hope you have an easy day and glimmers find you and light your way. G

I will be spending most of the day in bed. If I push myself during a lull it can take me forever to recover. Has something to do with chronic fatigue syndrome. They have a device you can use to test once you have reached a certain limit before its unsafe to overexert yourself. I read about it somewhere. When i sense i have reached a certain point i don't do anymore @TAB. Yesterday I downloaded lots of Rife frequencies onto my computer for health. So I have reference if the internet is down

okay fair enough @SmilingGecko 

Heya and good morning @TAB & @Glisten & at anyone else around!

Not too great of a morning for me. Going through quite a depressive episode where all I want to do is rot in bed… Can’t succumb to it though so I’m thinking of finishing of a drawing I’m making out of diamantés even though I don’t have the motivation for it.

Hey Macqua,

Good morning to you. Sorry to hear that it's not a great morning. A drawing made out of diamantés sounds great. 

Good morning @Ainjoule , @Macqua , @TAB , @SmilingGecko , @Glisten 😍

Morning @Shaz51 How are you going?

Going OK here @Ainjoule 

Having my second coffee here 

Watching some YouTube videos 

.. I went to GP appt monday afternoon, didnt go how I wanted it to.  since then been sleeping all day, well I get up evey few hours, chop wood, do study assignments and end up back in bed lol.  am sort of enjoying it. and sort of glad not buying murdoch newspaper every day or coughing up $40-60 /day eye shopping at local supermarket .. chocs, chips, softr drinks, flavoured milks addsup in more ways that one. have appt in next town 30ks away tomorrow so will have to snap of it by then lol @Macqua @Glisten