Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

true @Oaktree  just surreal, sounds like I am nuts. I'm not, really well not in a functional way, like people tried to make out today..

anyway, somehow got settled once got home and just about knocked off 3 of 4 things had to get done by tuesday for course am doing lol  @Oaktree @StuF @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  I left the cat inside when went to bigtown, it didnt seem bothered, was asleep when left, was away like 3 hours. After I got home it kept coming back inside and talking a lot, eventually figured car was parked in wrong spot so it thought something was up. ok it was . I left it near gate to unload coffee table lol, going to have to do some re organising in lounge room soon.

Nap now, think

Hello @TAB sorry to hear your day did not pan out well.  I think you were being lied to and deceived by people. I hope you can make up for it this afternoon. You got kitty-kat tho' 😻 I'm just in from a walk, and am in recovery mode while i listen to health audios again. Did a lot today. Got some astrology done for next week as well as writing my EFT protocols. Got a lot of things done. Got to sweep the yard soon. I have lots of leaves to go into the compost bin

@Oaktree very good re air con

Set for summer

@TAB hey tabby, hope your lounge will look great re coffee table..

@Bill16 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

Its okay just need to fit it in room better. Didnt think it was that big re table. Need to move lounge now @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Scary when people in authority are evil @SmilingGecko  they are used to having it over people who are compelled to deal with them .i am not thankfully. Silly gp pointed me in their direction

What a 'fun' day for you @TAB !

I'm sure you've already checked to see if the bottlo charged you twice

(your day couldn't be That bad)

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, was a like a waking nightmare @StuF  yes, checke, only charged the once.