Skip to main content

Title

Click here to edit subtitle

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Glisten 

I hope your hump day is going gangbusters

Did  you work out the source of the banging and crashing?

Hello @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Meowmy @ENKELI 

Clothes are on the line and getting dry in the windy weather.  Have been looking into this Biofield healing app some more. Felt so balanced and whole on it but unfortunately after the free trial period is over its very expensive and going by reviews its hard to navigate and the customer support is poor and not up to standard. Theyve only had 10,000 downloads because I think its just financially inaccessible to most people. I know how to heal my energy field to a degree using a shamanic practice and achieve a similar state of homeostasis, peace and calm. It would be nice to be able to afford this app but its out of my ballpark. Its nice experiencing this perfect energy template though. Its a lovely way to be. Such a shame that such a wonderful tool is out of peoples general financial reach. i don't think you should be paying so much for an app. I'll just do an approximation with my shamanic practice to enhance my chakras and luminous energy body

@SmilingGecko hey SG, hope you're having a good day. Just done work. Going for a coffee and walk soon. Take care

@Glisten @TAB @StuF @ENKELI @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you're all going well. 

Hey @Meowmy I've just got home from the dentist and am waiting for my face to regain feeling!

How are you today?
Happy hump day to you and @Glisten @TAB @StuF @Bill16

Happy humpday to you too @ENKELI 

Being numb from the dentist is such a weird feeling! I hope you feel alright when the anaesthetic wears off

Going well enough here thanks @Meowmy 

I hope you have a good afternoon

Can only do what you can @SmilingGecko 

Access to premium health can be so prohibitive but in the past I've found all kinds of ways around it @StuF. There are ways to get access for it at low cost or virtually free. It may annoy some people who have had to pay but thats what I did

TAB
Senior Contributor

Am home. 'psych' is actual psych (free) probs worth $400 or something was really good, loaded them up w info. they are interested.  I said if dont get anything else, I finally got to unload a lot of stuff on someone ha ha.  @StuF @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @ENKELI @Glisten @Oaktree 

looks like can claim travel. even tho someone may ask why seeing thin adelaide , well can only try. This guy said can prob get claims going against Defence  and to get an 'advocate'

felt good, . tired, going for nap here .